Ebay vs custom

For the gearheads in the audience
HornyHutch

Ebay vs custom

Post by HornyHutch »

Hi everyone. My fiancee and I started playing with chastity a few weeks ago and so far we are both really enjoying it. However, we are already on our 2nd device. We started off with a CB6Ks (from eBay) and although it was pretty much inescapable the ridges in the base ring made it extremely uncomfortable to wear and I didn't like how much of a hassle cleaning and drying became. We ordered a 2nd device, this time in metal, the spring style cage that you are all probably familiar with. This device is way ahead in terms of comfort (i was able to go all night in it) but it isn't a very good fit. The base ring is 45mm and the cage length is 100mm, meaning when I'm flaccid the weight of the cage pulls the base ring forward and I can easily slip out, leaving a heavy metal weigh hanging from my nuts, not good!

Does anyone live with a non custom device full time? For the custom wearers, how does the base ring sit? Should it sit flush to the body so its not possible to pull out?

Also does anyone know the sizes of the CB6Ks base rings?

Thanks in advance for your help people.
Hutch.
0 x
HornyHutch

Re: Ebay vs custom

Post by HornyHutch »

We've just looked at the MM site and She likes the look of the Jail Bird. What is the best way to measure for cage diameter? Cage length I get, but cage diameter and ring size still leave me scratching my head a little. Have any regular wearers of the JB found it easy to escape?
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

You really should get the sizing ring kit from MM. Then you can wear various base rings for a while and determine the smallest size that doesn't cause swelling. You can also pick your cage diameter with confidence. Cage length is the tricky part. At MM's advice, I went 1/4 inch smaller than the CB6Ks for a length of 2-1/4. That was because I normally sat that much from the end. This was 3/4 inch less than my normal flaccid length of 3".

As far as escaping, with the spike strip in place I don't think you can (I wouldn't want to try). Without the pins or strip, you can get out if you really want to when flaccid. I am not interested in getting pierced to make it truly escape proof. My wife and I view this as a game that spices up our sex life (but also has improved our marriage). As long as she keeps her interest in playing the game with me, I will not try to defeat the device to cheat.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

We really don't fancy the spikes or anti pull out, they're a bit too bdsm for our taste. How easy is escape without them? Am I likely to accidentally slip out during the day?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

My hubby doesn't slip out of his device at all and though he might be able to squeeze a very flaccid penis out he doesn't cheat. Also it's a bitch to get back in if you do lol :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with LadynMonkey. Once well adjusted I feel very secure in either of my MM devices without the need for the spikes or anti pull out pins.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

Did you use the rings that came with your cb6ks as a sizing guide?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

HornyHutch wrote:Did you use the rings that came with your cb6ks as a sizing guide?
Yes, but I wore the CB6000s for quite sometime and ended up moving down in ring size before I ordered my JB from MM. When I placed the order with MM I ordered two base rings knowing that there was a very good chance I would move down to an even smaller size (which I eventually did).

I know I was taking a chance but I never ended up getting the sizing rings from MM. I did however communicate several times with Mistress MM and we both felt confident in what was being ordered.

Good Luck
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

HornyHutch wrote:Did you use the rings that came with your cb6ks as a sizing guide?
I did, plus the sizing kit from MM. With the CB6Ks, I used the next to largest base ring. The ID measurements were 1 7/8 one way and 1 3/4 the other. So, I ordered both the 1 7/8 in and 1 3/4 in base ring with my custom device. I started out in the larger one, then migrated to the smaller ring after about a year. Now, after taking a long break from MC, I'm having to go back to a little bit larger than the 1 3/4 in due, I think, to some weight gained during the year. If you can afford it, I recommend purchasing the base ring size you think will fit plus the next smaller size.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I found that I could wear a smaller sized steel base ring than the plastic in the CB series. I think that is because the CB's plastic ring had to be so much thicker to compensate for its lack of strength. So what I'm saying is that the sizing rings from Mature Metal gave me the best indicator of how the steel ring would fit and feel.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress