silicone cb6000s from bdsmchastity

For the gearheads in the audience
swm_twink

silicone cb6000s from bdsmchastity

Post by swm_twink »

Has anyone tried the silicone cb6000s from bdsmchastity? They look really well made, and state parts can be interchanged with a the real deal cb-x line.
0 x
yourmalepet

Re: silicone cb6000s from bdsmchastity

Post by yourmalepet »

Is that a lube? I don't like lube myself, and have used the "stocking" or "sock" method for getting my device on when I have experimented with it.
0 x
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

I have bought it,

Its exactly the same as te normal cb6000s. But then made from silicone.
However, it is a good improvement!!
With my normal cb6000s I couldn't sleep, my balls were just always getting cold.
With the silicone version I dont have that problem.

Also it won't spinch anymore (with hair and skin)
Very nice product!!

Some photo's i have token to let you see how far the silicone will go:

Any questions? just ask

Greetz,

Bikkel89
0 x
amayesclavo

Post by amayesclavo »

The rings have a gap ... this cause irritation in my slave scrotum skin .. goid idea in a . bad product
0 x
LilRob

Post by LilRob »

By no means am I an expert, but that was the fist device I purchased. Being new to chastity, I felt and still feel the need to "Cheat". Found I could orgasm if I squeezed the head of the device. In addition, maybe I was using too large of a base ring, but the device would stretch/twist where the pins are located when I started to get erect. The poly carbonate unit seems more secure. Nothing moves, just some discomfort in my sack and a lot of pre-cum when aroused. Even this doesn't seem like the answer. So far my wife is just going along for me. If we continue. I'm thinking of upgrading to a steel heart? Just would need a smaller tube than the 60mm since unless aroused I don't even fill up the CB6000S
0 x
aliceinbondageland

Post by aliceinbondageland »

Hmmm... doesn't look very secure to me. A well placed hitatchi could eradicate some careful planning.
0 x
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com is putting FUN back into FemDom with lifestyle Mistress Alice's flair!
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

LilRob wrote:By no means am I an expert, but that was the fist device I purchased. Being new to chastity, I felt and still feel the need to "Cheat". Found I could orgasm if I squeezed the head of the device. In addition, maybe I was using too large of a base ring, but the device would stretch/twist where the pins are located when I started to get erect. The poly carbonate unit seems more secure. Nothing moves, just some discomfort in my sack and a lot of pre-cum when aroused. Even this doesn't seem like the answer. So far my wife is just going along for me. If we continue. I'm thinking of upgrading to a steel heart? Just would need a smaller tube than the 60mm since unless aroused I don't even fill up the CB6000S
Correction, in almost all chastity devices you can cum if you want. (if you have a real mistress like me, you just dont do it. the tought of be under control of her only makes me feel kinky as fuck.

I use the everything from the cb6000s silicone version. but I dont use the tube, the tube I use, is from the real cb6000s
0 x
SubNumber42

Post by SubNumber42 »

Does anyone know anything about bdsmchastity.com in terms of reliability and customer service and so on? I want to try the silicone CB6000s. I love my plastic one but would like to try a silicone variety out because of the sort of work I do.

Thanks in advance for any input. Feel free to message me if you prefer that to posting here. :)
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Looks interesting.
Ive already got a cb6ks acrylic version and a steel one too for special occasions.

Is there anywhere you can just get the parts of the silicone one like the rings,The acrylic ones can be troublesome on my skin and my KH wont fork out serious money for a custom cage.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.