Missing a testicle, so my device keeps slipping off!

For the gearheads in the audience
tuvwxyz26

Missing a testicle, so my device keeps slipping off!

Post by tuvwxyz26 »

My wife and I are brand new to male chastity, and we need help to fix what's probably an uncommon problem.

We started using our first device this week (CB6000s). My problem is that because I'm missing my right testicle (surgically removed due to a torsion), the ring has nothing to stay behind on that side and so the ring -- and ultimately the whole device -- slips forward and off altogether. I'm currently using the smallest spacer available, and one ring down from the largest seems to be the smallest I can go (so far, at least). With that small of a gap, my left testicle (which was surgically connected to the sac, to prevent a second torsion) isn't very "mobile" and often feels squeezed, swollen, and painful. It doesn't seem that a ksd will prevent this, as the problem is not that my penis slips out. Neither piercing nor a prosthetic testicle are options at this point.

Given all of this, is there anything my wife and I can do to get this device to stay on? Any and all thoughts and ideas will be welcomed and appreciated!
0 x
Alusian

Re: Missing a testicle, so my device keeps slipping off!

Post by Alusian »

Can you explain why a piercing isn't an option, because in my mind, something like a Lori's tube is the only thing that's going to work for you.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

You could try a full belt. At least one manufacturer makes a trapped ball device that has a belt. Not quite a full belt but would help keep it up.

Also, someone posted once about using a cable with an eye on each end that went around the waist and the eyes went on the posts of the CB6K.
0 x
tuvwxyz26

Post by tuvwxyz26 »

I've gotten one more ring size smaller since my original post, and have worn it without the tube for nearly 24 hours without slippage or discomfort. Is it possible that the tube is too small and the whole thing is getting pushed off? I thought the CB6000s would be big enough, but flaccid there's not a lot of room to spare. Would a smaller ring and a longer CB6000 tube do the trick?

On earlier posts, thanks for the suggestions of a Lori's tube and a belt or strap. The problem with piercing is that my wife is still settling into this whole chastity device thing. She thinks a piercing would be going too far, and as we are establishing a true D/s dynamic, I'm not going to question that. A belt or strap may be worth exploring, though.
0 x
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

What made you even consider a ball trap device in the first place? They will never work for a person with your problem. How about a prosthetic testicle? My friend has one and I even know a dog that has a pair of them.
0 x
tuvwxyz26

Post by tuvwxyz26 »

A prosthetic isn't an option for a few reasons: 1) We can't afford a few thousand dollars for an elective surgery that isn't covered by insurance; 2) There are several health risks (of varying degrees) involved in getting a prosthetic; 3) Going under the knife and spending that amount of money seems more than a bit extreme if the sole purpose is to help keep a chastity device from slipping off, and; 4) having had two surgeries involving my scrotum already, if that area never sees another surgical instrument again in my lifetime it'll still be too soon.
0 x
aliceinbondageland

Post by aliceinbondageland »

I was keyholder for someone else that only had one testicle (though a different back story as to why) and we found that the OLD design the "CB3000" fit closer to the body and was secure even with just one meatball.

You might have to do some fancy footwork to find one still around out there. Some still prefer it to the new (more enclosed) version.
0 x
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com is putting FUN back into FemDom with lifestyle Mistress Alice's flair!