Mature Metal Processes??

For the gearheads in the audience
oursexsecrets

Mature Metal Processes??

Post by oursexsecrets »

Can someone explain their experience with ordering a device from Mature Metal? I know they say it takes 6-8 weeks to manufacture prior to shipping.

Once you have ordered and paid, do you receive any other emails before they ship it out to you? Do they confirm the sizes you send when you order?

The only reason I ask is I don't want to pay out so much only to find they made a mistake with the size I ordered and that I know it is coming. I'm just wary about handing over so much money upfront without seeing a finished article.

Cheers
0 x
RegularJoe

Re: Mature Metal Processes??

Post by RegularJoe »

They are extremely honorable people. If you send them an email requesting confirmation of device dimensions they'll do so (I believe they send out a confirmation of order, but don't remember if it includes dimensions, etc), and if they ever made an error I'm absolutely certain they'd make it right.

They're the last business you need to worry about sending funds up front.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I got my Jailbird in early October. When you place your order, they email a confirmation with all the dimensions you selected. In my case, I made some changes before William made mine. I shortened the cage and added the spike strip. Mrs. MM was very helpful with her advice. I also got notified about a week before it was to ship, then again when it was ready to ship. You don't have to worry about doing business with Mature Metal.
Last edited by mellyshubby on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

In this day and age, I understand your concern, but would echo the comments of RegularJoe and mellyshubby. I had similarly pleasant experiences with MM. They are great people, and I will buy from them again.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Michele

Post by Michele »

We just ordered ours a few weeks ago and when I ordered I got confirmation of my sizing and all that. I have not heard anything else yet but I expect when the device is made they will send more info. I know they WILL contact you if your measurements seem off to them to confirm.

When I talked to William prior to my order he said he was running at about 5 weeks for production time but as more orders come in that lengthens. He said to expect the 6-8 weeks just to be safe. I know here on the boards alone about 4 of us at least have recently ordered from MM!

Hope that helps!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Keep all of your Emails and order until the device arrives.

I ordered one (yes, I have two) and there was a problem with the cage. I had ordered a 1 1/8" and it arrived as a 1 1/2". After LRC looked at it and said "I wish!", I contacted MM. Mrs. MM replied in about 10 minutes with an apology. She told me to send it back, and I would get priority. My new cage arrived in about 10 days.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Can't say enough good things about my 2+ year dealings with both Mr. & Mrs. Mature Metal. Think of it as an investment for your future. :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have had multiple Mature Metal devices and was happy with every one. Never a problem with any order and any adjustments were made quickly. I recommend him highly.
0 x
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

I'm currently in the early stages of wait for my first order from MM. After ordering, they contacted me to confirm one of my dimensions from my order. After discussing it with them, I decided to increase the original measurement just a small amount. I'm very glad I did because I think it will work better. I have no complaints at all at this time, other than waiting, but that's to be expected for a custom device.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
oursexsecrets

Post by oursexsecrets »

Locked_4_wife wrote:I'm currently in the early stages of wait for my first order from MM.
How long have you been waiting if you don't mind me asking?
0 x