Options for novice stomach sleeper

For the gearheads in the audience
gayinmate

Options for novice stomach sleeper

Post by gayinmate »

Hi all! I've been thinking of experimenting with wearing a chastity device for a while. I told my partner a couple of days ago, and he's enthusiastic about the idea. Apparently he's wanted to do this with me for years, but some things I said led him to believe I'd never agree.

The one thing that makes me hesitate to go buy a chastity cage is that I'm a stomach sleeper. (Or an almost stomach sleeper. I usually sleep with one side slightly propped up on a pillow.) Is this a deal-breaker for wearing a chastity belt overnight? I've never been able to get to sleep reliably while on my side or on my back.

I'm inclined to start with something in the CB-X line, though I'm definitely open to other possibilities in the same price range. Do you think I'd be better off with a CB-6000, a CB-3000, or a CB-6000s, given that my penis is 3.25" long flaccid?

Other factors: I don't (at least currently) need a device that suitable for long-term wear, though I'd enjoy having something I can wear for 1-2 weeks. I'm aware that I'll need to work my way up to that. Since my partner and I don't see each other every day, it will be important for me to have a way to let myself out of the device in an emergency. But I don't want to be able to cheat out easily. It sounds as if either a breakable device or a spare key in a signed and sealed container is an option.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts! Thanks!
0 x
Michele

Re: Options for novice stomach sleeper

Post by Michele »

My hubby is in a steel Bird Cage (kinda on the big side) and he sleeps mostly on his tummy - leg pulled up on one side and has had no issues in the last month. I don't think you'd have problems at all in a cb.

Good luck! :)
Last edited by Michele on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Dmw13

Post by Dmw13 »

My husband has no issues sleeping on his stomach in a pa-5000. Can't say for other devices.
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

I wore a ch6000s for a while and got a Queen 's Keep last February, and can only sleep on my stomach or side.

Once you get use to it, everything just kind of tucks back out of the way.
0 x
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I think I am going to try a CB-6000s. After a few more measurements, it looks as if my fully flaccid length is closer to 2.75".
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

For what it's worth.......I would make sure you get the real CB and not the cheap knock-off. The base rings are made different on the cheap ones and aren't as comfortable and my cage split and had to be glued.

I ended up with the real CB anyway.

The custom devices are way more comfortable, but you pay for it, I went with Mature Metal.

Good luck.
0 x
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

I slept in my CB-6000S for the first time last night. It went much better than I expected.

It took a few minutes to find a comfortable position. I had to put more of my weight on my side pillow than usual, and I had to tuck the device and its contents between my legs. But once I found a good position, I had no more insomnia than usual, and I certainly didn't experience any pain.

Thumper's FAQ led me to believe that this would be a sleepless and very painful night, but it really wasn't bad at all.
0 x