Discreet device

For the gearheads in the audience
wishingandhoping
Discreet device

Post by wishingandhoping »

Can anyone suggest a discreet device that I can wear daily without it being too obvious under clothing?

Many thanks
P
0 x
Michele

Re: Discreet device

Post by Michele »

You would be surprised, but the bird cage (similar to the custom Jail Bird) even though it's longer and bigger than the cb's it's unbelievably discreet. You can not tell at all my hubby is wearing his... in cargo pants, shorts, sweats... he'll he even walls around in his underwear and you can hardly tell unless they sit right and the bars show.

Ok hope that helps! Oh and hubby is on the larger side when flaccid so I'd imagine if you're more normal sized most devices would be very discreet.

Good luck! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

What the Lady said, unless you wear something really tight, or need a big device like the Curve, you don't need to bother.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
wishingandhoping

Great! Thank you so much! I am hoping my wife will be more happy if the device is not so obvious.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I need to get my eyes checked. I read this as "Discreet advice" and figured he was looking for help with something personal...
:roll:
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

0 x
wishingandhoping

0 x
wishingandhoping

When I think of how long I have waited to tell my wife about my chastity kink and within two days we were in a shop buying a CB6000! She is still annoyed why I had not told her before but is keen on it and now nicely locked up! So far she has had two orgasms and last night she said did I want to try a week wearing the device!
0 x
Locked4myowngood

Post by Locked4myowngood »

wishingandhoping wrote:Can anyone suggest a discreet device that I can wear daily without it being too obvious under clothing?

Many thanks
P
All good suggestions in this thread so far

No chastity device you get is going to be as obvious as you will think it is to all those people who have been staring at your crotch for years trying to figure out what cage you are wearing. ;)
0 x
Currently locked in a MM Jailbird with my amazing GF as my KH!
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Since a custom fitted device, like a MM Jail Bird, is designed to fit snugly around your flaccid penis, it is only about a 1/4" larger (the thickness of the larger bars) and is curved downward to hug your sac, it really doesn't appear...wearing your regular clothing, as anything unusual. Completely discrete.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.