Jailbird fit

For the gearheads in the audience
AMonster

Jailbird fit

Post by AMonster »

Hi. Just wondering what the consensus is for jailbird cage fit. Should it be slightly bigger than when you are flaccid, or snug when flaccid? Room to grow or not?
I am a grower not a shower btw.
Thanks.
0 x
Mutt_VB

Re: Jailbird fit

Post by Mutt_VB »

Snug when normal flaccid is the way to go then there is no room to grow.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yes, after much experimentation, I have finally come to agree that this approach is the best way to go.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Follow the measurement instructions from MM. I can't think of any one who did this, and was disappointed.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

AMonster wrote:Hi. Just wondering what the consensus is for jailbird cage fit. Should it be slightly bigger than when you are flaccid, or snug when flaccid? Room to grow or not?
I am a grower not a shower btw.
Thanks.
You need to follow the MM instructions...take repeated measurements when flaccid. It needs to fit you like a glove, with NO room to grow. Get the fit kit to accurately measure flaccid girth.

When you see various Mature Metal CD's for resale, it is generally because the device is too long, and they intend to order a shorter size. Better a bit too short.

When I sized my JB I was a bit worried it would be too short, but it worked out great...fills the cage up right to the end in flaccid state....and the slightest arousal...nasty thoughts, or a nice woman's butt, the caress of the cage on the tip of my penis....triggers a very stimulating expansion that is not at all painful, but a constant erotic reminder of your situation. It's like being tormented, in a pleasant way, all day long.

The glans are where the nerves are, and having the thing cupped and in continuous contact with the smooth bars of the JB end is exquisitely frustrating. Beth enjoys gauging the severity of my unmet need by the degree my stunted erection extrudes the mushroom head between the bars....and a brush of her fingertip, or tongue, on the exposed fleshy ridge sends me maddeningly close to orgasm.

I was never much for masturbation, because my wife was always free and easy with her sexual favors, but in my current state of extended denial, earning release ....even just to masturbate....is all I think about.

I don't think any of it would work without a snug fit.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Mutt_VB wrote:Snug when normal flaccid is the way to go then there is no room to grow.
Yup, I totally agree. Took me a few adjustments to get here but it's snug and feels great.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
AMonster

Post by AMonster »

Thanks for all the help :)
0 x
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Snug fit is the way to go. The difference in comfort between the CB6000 and the Jailbird is like night and day. Much, much, easier to wear long term. Hell, half the time I don't even know I have it on.
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird
Michele

Post by Michele »

We're got the sizing rings from MM and we ordered the size that went on and touched all the way around but wasn't hard to get on, if that makes sense. The smaller sized ring than what we ordered was very tough to get up the shaft so we went one size up from that... we also went about 1/2" shorter than hubby's flaccid size so his cage length is 4" and the gap he has now is 1/2" but we went with 3/8" for the Jail Bird.

Maybe this helps?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast