New Member - Advice needed CB6000s

For the gearheads in the audience
sublevinal

New Member - Advice needed CB6000s

Post by sublevinal »

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the site, after weeks of viewing other posts I thought I'd finally join the party!! I am relatively new to chastity, although I love the feeling of being locked and denied. I am looking to eventually be kept chaste long-term, although I am discussing this with potential keyholders at the moment.

I recently purchased a CB-6000s; after trying a cheap metal device which rusted on me, then a birdlocked classic which was comfortable, but nowhere near secure enough. The CB is extremely comfortable, however I have a couple of issues which i'd love someone experienced to perhaps help with.

After having a fiddle with some of the spacers and rings, I found initially using a long spacer I couldn't get my whole penis into the tube, perhaps just the head (I think this was mainly down to my girth, I'm short when soft, but quite thick.)

Using the stocking method I successfully got my whole penis in the tube (apart from one tiny bit which I couldn't get to go in). I didn't even use a spacer as the fit seemed perfect. It was very comfortable, secure and allowed no room for any growth, exactly what I wanted.

After wearing for around two days I noticed the tiny bit of the penis that wasn't quite in the tube was a little sore. I asked my keyholder if I could have a look, she agreed to take the device off. I was shocked to find a small ish cut about a cm in length on my penis where the skin was protruding. I also found I had raised bits of skin (which quickly faded) from where the skin was bulging out of the ventilation holes. I guess I just want to know firstly whether I should continue with the stocking method again with a spacer, to try and stop the skin which was protruding. Should I give up completely, is it possible this might just be too tight for me, or will I get used to it? I love the restriction and tightness, although not sure if this might be too much.

Eventually I want a custom device but for now I want to get comfortable with a cheaper device.

Hope you can help,

Thanks in advance,

Sublevinal :)
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: New Member - Advice needed CB6000s

Post by Locked by LRC »

Without knowing your flaccid length, it sounds to me the CB6Ks is to short for you. The following recommendations assumes your flaccid.
The base ring should be against your body with no shaft exposed. You shouldn't have skin protruding out the end slot. These observations is what makes me think you need a CB6K not a short.
The soreness, cut, and bumps could be from irritation by being constantly, lightly, rubbed by underwear.
Check your flaccid length and if it is more that the CB6Ks you will probably continue to have this problem. Remember also, if you are squeezing your girth into the tube this will make you a little longer.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
sublevinal

Post by sublevinal »

Locked by LRC wrote:Without knowing your flaccid length, it sounds to me the CB6Ks is to short for you. The following recommendations assumes your flaccid.
The base ring should be against your body with no shaft exposed. You shouldn't have skin protruding out the end slot. These observations is what makes me think you need a CB6K not a short.
The soreness, cut, and bumps could be from irritation by being constantly, lightly, rubbed by underwear.
Check your flaccid length and if it is more that the CB6Ks you will probably continue to have this problem. Remember also, if you are squeezing your girth into the tube this will make you a little longer.
Thanks for that. My flaccid length is just under 2.5 inches, the length of the cage. The base ring does generally be against the body, and virtually no shaft exposed. As yet I have had no issues with skin protruding through the end, which I am glad about as I am sure this wouldn't be pleasant!

Thanks,
Sublevinal
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with L b LRC but with regards to the cut you experienced. Did you purchase a genuine CB6000s or a Chinese clone? I have heard of some problems with the cheaper version.

I wouldn't worry about the raised bits of skin due to the vent holes. That happens a lot. I would be concerned if they didn't go away when released.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sublevinal

Post by sublevinal »

Thanks. It was a genuine CB from a genuine seller. Encouraging to know about the vent holes. Once healed I'll have another go, but if doesn't work I'll maybe get the longer version of the cage. Definitely want a custom built metal one though. I've heard of Lori's tube, steelwerks, mature metal - is any one of these better than another? I do like the look of the steelwerks!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I was shocked to find a small ish cut about a cm in length on my penis where the skin was protruding. I also found I had raised bits of skin (which quickly faded) from where the skin was bulging out of the ventilation holes. I guess I just want to know firstly whether I should continue with the stocking method again with a spacer, to try and stop the skin which was protruding.
Definitely try using a spacer, it was designed to be used with one and this is the first time I've heard of anyone *not* using one.

Bulging from the vent holes is nothing to worry about unless the skin comes out far enough to get pinched or poked by the sharp edge of the lock or something else.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sublevinal

Post by sublevinal »

Thanks Twisted. I'll have a go with the small spacer. Probably tomorrow morning if not later on tonight, just need to check the cut has healed!!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

sublevinal wrote:Definitely want a custom built metal one though. I've heard of Lori's tube, steelwerks, mature metal - is any one of these better than another? I do like the look of the steelwerks!
All three make wonderful custom devices. It's really what works for you. We all don't drive BMW's so you need to do some research on your own and look at the different models they offer. ie: if you have or were thinking of a PA then Mature Metal might not be the way to go. Go back and read what successes and problems members here have had with what they are using.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
chastityrandy

Post by chastityrandy »

I am also somewhat new to this and I don't want to assume I know exactly your problem, but I thought I'd give some suggestions from my own experience. The problem I have had is that the plastic is not inherently slippery with out lubricant. I also use the sock method and unless I am careful I can end up withe the tip of my penis protruding out the end which can end up very sensitive to touch and or leave vulnerable to a cut. To avoid this I adjust the tube with the tip of my penis as I pull the sock out such that when the sock is freem my penis is even with the tip. Given the plastic is "sticky" my penis generally stays there even though my whole penis does not fit in the tube. Aside from that, i have adjusted the gap and ring size mostly to achieve comfort. I personally use the 3/8" gap which results in 2/3 of my penis in the tube. The tip of my penis protrudes out the tip when I get an erection, but normally stats just inside the tube.

I hope this helps. Good lick and don't give up if your enjoying the other aspects of this. Oh two other things, don't worry about the bumps they are only the result of the slits on the side and some of the discomfort and issues you are having may may be part of getting used to wearing the device.
0 x
sublevinal

Post by sublevinal »

Well, back locked again today, with the smallest spacer and the middle ring. Feeling comfortable, properly in the tube, feeling hopeful!! God knows when I'll be released.
0 x