Long balls

For the gearheads in the audience
Starscuck

Long balls

Post by Starscuck »

Hi, my Miss and i have been experimenting with chastity for a while now, but every device we have tried has had the same result - i can still get hard.
This seems to be because my ball sack stretches to the same length as my erect penis - 6.5 inches, so the cock ring simply gets pulled along the length of mt shaft with my balls as i get hard. I have actually slipped out of a few devices in my sleep due to this! What we both crave is for me to be properly securely locked up but it is proving hard.

As far as we can see the only soloution to this is a chastity belt, but they are expensive and in my job i spend lots of time on my knees with my arse hanging out like a builder, so it is bound to be noticed.

Does anyone here have any ideas of how i can finally be locked properly?
0 x
NewlyPierced

Re: Long balls

Post by NewlyPierced »

Sounds like a piercing is probably your only choice, really - PA piercings seem extreme, but are fairly painless.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Starscuck,
You can try Jailhouse spiral steel chastity cage OR bird cage
It is available on http://www.ebay.co.uk/male chastity cage
It comes with 40 / 45 / 50 mm base rings
I think if you go for 40 mm ring, your problem may be solved as the gap between the base ring & cage is minimum
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.

Post by newbie »

For what it's worth, I was having the same problem. I would get fully erect during the night, and my scrotum would be long enough to allow the base ring to follow the erection up the shaft. It would finally snug up against my balls, but not until it allowed me to be fully hard. What I discovered, with help from this forum... see "Proper Fit" in the General Chat area, was that my base ring was one size too big. It felt very comfortable, but at night it wouldn't provide enough of an "anchor", and would move like I described above. By going to the next size down ring, the ring doesn't move even though it doesn't feel too tight and is also very comfortable, so it grips more and prevents me from becoming fully hard. I can feel the erection going essentially the other direction, back toward my body, and my scrotum/balls are still free enough to move even when hard. For me it's a much better set up, sor what it's worth... :) I would try a smaller ring first, even though it might take some time to get use to it.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.