Chastity Steel , e.g. CS-100, 500, Lovejail

For the gearheads in the audience
Calissuboy

Chastity Steel , e.g. CS-100, 500, Lovejail

Post by Calissuboy »

http://Www.chastitysteel.com

So I'm wondering about the belts from Chastity Steel. They seem customizable at the belt and at the actual cage. Does anyone have experience with them? I could only find a couple comments on the Lovejail on the forum...although I'm guessing I'm searching poorly because it seems like every device out there is discussed here at some level.
I'm in a cb6ks, and while pretty comfy, I'm thinking of an upgrade. I like the MM style, customizable and very open (hooray hygiene!), but I'm still not a fan of the trapped ball style I think. I'm not a guy that wants total non-access to my cock (again, easy hygiene and teasing), and I'm not overly sensitive enough to be able to cum in the device (nor am I tempted to or generally desire to). I really dislike using my balls as the anchor though for a variety of reasons. I'm young (okay, that's a stretch, but I'm 30, the word young is probably my one third life crisis kicking in), and need to dress nice/fashionable for my job so tighter pants are more par for the course...I find the cb works well at first but over time slips lower throughout the day and ends up getting shoved/twisted etc (think balls above my cock by mid day). When I used some material to make a jock strap of sorts, it stayed against my body and didn't twist. It was great, although not rigid enough to prevent the below problem at erection. I like the frustration of an erection in a device right until it yanks my balls too far. I'm a substantial grower, not in a bragging rights way, but in net growth. I'm very short flaccid (I'd think MM measurement of 1.75" to start with potentially a little extra room) and grow to 6.5. Nothing extraordinary but I feel like my balls are being yanked out of my stomach. This hasn't gone away with time. I use the second smallest base ring and the 3/8 spacer and it's pretty snug everywhere to start.

All this to say that I'm thinking a jailbird type device (although I'm preferential to the WM look) hooked to a rigid belt, where the ball trapping is an afterthought. I hate the belts that go straight up the ass crack, I just couldn't deal with the thought of a BM in those things, and CS has strap accessories that go mid cheek like a jock strap.

Initially I guess I was asking about the CS devices, but now re-reading, those and any others that would fit the bill? Advice is much appreciated and thanks in advance. I think there's a question in there somewhere lol.
0 x
Calissuboy

Re: Chastity Steel , e.g. CS-100, 500, Lovejail

Post by Calissuboy »

I guess I'll take this to mean no one has experience with this...or that it's so terrible you can't bring yourselves to even type about it. :)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

IMO, not many here have much experience as to what you are asking. Trapped Ball devices seem to dominate the topics here.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

I just spent some time looking around their site. The CS-100 is pretty interesting. A combination of a belt to prevent pullout and trapped ball device to keep the bottom in. Looks like it would be pretty secure without the need for the strap that goes through your butt cheeks all the time. I'm curious whether it would end up being the best of both or the hassle of both. I could see it going either way.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Aside from being bulky, the Lovejail was quite comfortable, but the rear strap started to hurt at night where it pressed on the tailbone. I did not try it out without the rear strap (like the basic CS configuration).

I considered a CS style device for some time, but settled on the Looker instead to solve the pull-out issue.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Calissuboy

Post by Calissuboy »

Interesting, and thanks. I feel the same way, it could go either way hence my curiosity and trepidation. Plus the prices are through the roof. I keep thinking I'll just use my cb, and some how make my own jock strap style system for a trial run.
0 x
buzz

Post by buzz »

Any other lovejail users on here - thought I'd ask here rather than start a new thread and hope people use the new posts function.
0 x