Making the ring a little bigger

For the gearheads in the audience
alexford

Making the ring a little bigger

Post by alexford »

Hi.

So I'm buying my first chastity device, and this caught my eye:

http://www.amazon.com/Pipedreams-Produc ... B00BP590LE

It's fairly cheap, and offers the full enclosure, plus vented tip that I am looking for. (not sure of all the terms).

The only problem is, the ring is just a little too small for my fellas. It says on another site in a review that "the inner circumference is about 4 3/4 inches." I wrapped a measuring tape around the base of my penis to where the scrotum meets the groin area. (I'm bad at describing, but basically, where the ring would go on), and it's exactly 4 3/4 inches, but just a tiny bit tight. I emailed the company, asking if they have other rings, but if they don't, is there any way to make it a tiny bit roomier, with pliers or something? It's all metal, so it should stretch a little without cracking. I'm only talking milimeters more room.

I really can't afford anything else. I'm getting it on another site, because no one on amazon will ship to Canada, and it's the only one in the 50 dollar range from anywhere BUT amazon.

Also, I am kind of chubby, so as I loose weight (and that pubic fat), will my ring size decrease?

Anyone know of any exercises that focus on that area?

I'll give more details if they are asked. Thanks.
0 x
alexford

Re: Making the ring a little bigger

Post by alexford »

Would this work?

http://www.wikihow.com/Resize-a-Ring

I have never used a chastity device, so I have no idea if there are any threaded parts or anything like that, that would be damaged by this process. Another concern would be how strong the metal is, and whether or not I could cut it.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

No.

I would keep looking for something that fits your requirements.
0 x
alexford

Post by alexford »

Can you explain why? I can solder a small piece of metal over the gap so it cant be pried off while on
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

alexford wrote:I can solder a small piece of metal over the gap so it cant be pried off while on
Then maybe.

It is hard to tell because the picture isn't that great but I suspect that it won't spread easily and is likely to crack.

Yes, you probably could cut it. Then spread it open a bit. To add 1 mm of diameter you need to add 3.14 mm of ring plus the kerf of the cut. That needs to be "soldered" in place and then smoothed so there are no ridges or edges that will cause irritation.

In my own experience and observation until someone has spent a fair bit of time in a device and gets close to their perfect size the smallest delta that will make a difference for them is 2mm of diameter. So to be useful, IMO, you need to add about 7mm of material to the ring. Most people do not have the skills to cut the ring, spread it, add that much material, and clean it up sufficiently. Of the people that do have those skills most of them already know it and aren't asking if it is possible. I think for all practical purposes it is not possible to do what you want.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:In my own experience and observation until someone has spent a fair bit of time in a device and gets close to their perfect size the smallest delta that will make a difference for them is 2mm of diameter.
I'd say you're about right. I sometimes make or modify cuff rings for myself, and have been surprised that less than 1/8" seems to make a difference in fit.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

The way it shines and the price suggests it is not stainless steel but chromium-plated. Unless you re-plate it, it is going to rust.

If you want it measured to your needs, custom made by MM or similar manufacturer will be the only possible way. Or DIY from the start, if you have the necessary equipment.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)