can orgasm in deivce easily

For the gearheads in the audience
Kampo

can orgasm in deivce easily

Post by Kampo »

I have two devices. one is a jailbird style cheapy from dhgate (very comfy and nice though) and a cb6000s. both I can very easily cum in with the right amount of jiggling. has anyone had this problem with these devices have the problem fixed by say moving to a fitted device like a steelheart? I'm tempted to try but to spend the money on something like that and still be able to cum in it just doesn't sound like a good idea. thinking about getting a PA for the security side of it as well. my wife is very much into it, prolly more so than me at this point, but I think I never can get myself into it because its no different than being on the honor system.
0 x
Grown-Ocean

Re: can orgasm in deivce easily

Post by Grown-Ocean »

How sexually sensitive are you normally? I can't make myslef get off in a cage at all without using a vibrator, and even that takes me the better part of two hours.
0 x
I was more than just a coward
I was handsome, too
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

How much room do you have with the diameter and the length? When I was wearing the CB2000 and Curve I found the extra room allowed movement which lead to orgasm. With the CB3k & 6k I still could but it was harder. When I went to the CB6ks I no longer could orgasm. I used this size as a basis for my custom devices and they work great.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve

Post by newbie »

I too have been able to achieve orgasm while wearing my CB6Ks, and was somewhat disappointed that I was able to do so. The device fits very well, and I am using the middle spacer with the middle ring. If I go with a smaller ring it's too tight, and a shorter spacer doesn't allow enough room for my scrotum to comfortably go thru, it ends up being squeezed and spread out instead of hanging like it should. I have been able to cum without getting erect, so there is a certain amount of play when pulling the device away from my body. I have found that I simply have to stop playing with the device like that when I am very aroused to avoid cumming while wearing it. I've been trying to edge myself, so I'm looking to build up my resistance to cumming when this happens. As a side note, when I start to feel this happen I immediately stop playing with the device and bear down to stop the process, and for a while nothing happens, but when I eventually relax either the involuntary pumping really starts and there is alot of flow, or there is occasionally just a small amount that comes out. It varies from episode to episode.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

Kampo,

This security file was made for folks in exactly your situation. It really can work, and it is free:
http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55708
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I found that it was possible for me to do so when we were first playing with chastity devices, but as time went on and I got more accustomed to wearing them, the fact that I *was* wearing a device didn't make me aroused all the time. Eventually, I lost the ability to do so - or at least, do so easily enough so that I didn't lose interest.
0 x

Post by newbie »

Tom Allen wrote:I found that it was possible for me to do so when we were first playing with chastity devices, but as time went on and I got more accustomed to wearing them, the fact that I *was* wearing a device didn't make me aroused all the time. Eventually, I lost the ability to do so - or at least, do so easily enough so that I didn't lose interest.
I can totally relate to this since I am relatively new to wearing a device. I found that the simple act of wearing it would be cause for arousal. It would keep me in that state pretty much the whole time I would wear it, so if I did look at some internet goodies it would put me over the edge and eventually I would be able to orgasm...with enough effort. I would try to do some self edging, but I inevitably would go over the edge... :). I would be very disappointed in myself, even though I cause the problem.
0 x

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

newbie wrote:I would try to do some self edging, but I inevitably would go over the edge... :). I would be very disappointed in myself, even though I cause the problem.
Been there, done that.

newbie wrote:I found that the simple act of wearing it would be cause for arousal. It would keep me in that state pretty much the whole time I would wear it
It's true, in the beginning all you can think about is this device locked to your body. Once you become acclimated and adjusted properly it's like wearing a watch.

"Now where did I put my CD. . . Oh there it is, I'm wearing it." :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273

Post by newbie »

I find the way I have my CB6Ks adjusted now is really comfortable, and in fact I do forget I'm wearing it from time to time. But then there is the gentle "support" that it provides, and knowing that whatever I do I can't actually touch any of my parts that really gets me going. In fact, because it was turning me on like it was, and that my self edging wasn't going to plan, I've decided to keep it off since my last orgasm with my wife which was 8/8/13 and see how long I can go without a CD. So far it's only been about 6 days but seems much longer. As a side note, my wife doesn't have nearly the same sex drive that I have, so I'm sure it will be at least a couple of weeks (if not a month) before we have intercourse again. Should make things really interesting. On the flip side, knowing that I may not have another orgasm for a month is also quite a turn on.......that's one of the reasons I became interested in chastity to begin with. By the way, she has no idea I wear a CD part time or that I'm interested in chastity at all. I'll have to tell her eventually.
0 x

wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

very pleased with the looker 2 in that respect, the insert once used to us you can't tell its there...but it would be unadvisable to shake a orgasm out of it as you do need to do it pretty vigorously which wont go too well with the ball deep inside your cock.

another plus for a urethral insert
0 x