Another Obstacle to Long term Wear

For the gearheads in the audience
WifeIsVanilla

Another Obstacle to Long term Wear

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I could never clean / dry my Curve satisfactorily, and I upgraded to a JB with a double base ring and an extra ring on the cage. It is a thing of beauty and cleaning is a non-issue. Now I have a different problem. After about 2 am, when the serious night time erection efforts occur, I start to experience ball burn.

i have tried to power through it, and it gets worse to the point of being intolerable. I have tried baby oil under the scrotum where the base ring makes contact, and I have tried baby powder. Neither help much.

Possibly exacerbating the problem is that, in my penis' attempts at erection, the head is not taking the downward curvature but is pushing against the top of the end ring, effectively shortening the cage and pulling harder on my balls.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
poor

Re: Another Obstacle to Long term Wear

Post by poor »

Baby oil isn't durable enough. Experiment (but start with Vaseline). I settled on Hemp Hand Protector Creme from The Body Shop.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

You may have to schedule a nightly pit stop in the toilet. Emptying your bladder helps in controlling the nocturnals.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Thank you for the suggestions.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

I had the same problem but a small drop of silicone lube between the ring and just below my boys did the trick!
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

not sure if you have bepanthen there for nappy rash...it works a treat, it lasts all day, does not smell, its perfect, its a bit thick to get out of the tube in winter tho
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I have had very good luck using Gold Bond hand lotion. A very small amount seems to last a long time (I think it's the dimethicone in the formula which, according to Wikipedia, is considered a 'skin protectant'). I have to be careful, however, that I don't use too much lubrication of any type since it seems to facilitate excessive rotation of my device.....so I very sparingly use Gold Bond every three days or so.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
danj

Post by danj »

I've also had very good luck with Gold Bond lotion (Ultimate healing skin therapy). If I forget to put a little on my scrotum at the ring before bedtime, I'll often get some pretty intense burning. With it, I'm usually fine.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I would second the Gold Bond, it will last all night and protects from skin irritation. with stainless you also do not have to worry about device damage.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

In my case, I needed more than just a good lubricant. I chatted with M MM of Mature Metal, and she advised me that I needed my gap adjusted, a half size wider. I sent it back, and had it back in no time, for a cost of only $10, and it is now wonderful, just a little of the good lube and everything now works wonderfully :-)
0 x