worried about curvature

For the gearheads in the audience
kunst

worried about curvature

Post by kunst »

Hi,
I bought my first device, it is similar to this
http://www.tootoo.com/s-ps/steel-cock-c ... fUysOHbAt8
It comes with 3 rings, so it is perfect for a newbye, since I have to understand which is the correct size of the base ring.
It is quite comfortable, even if I have some problem with the base ring: 5mm is too large, 4.5 seems correct, and 4 is too tight; the problem is that with 4.5 when I am concentrated (for example watching tv) and the penis become very flaccid the balls tend to get out (and I am not able to put them in again without opening the lock).
It is quite heavy (and for sure it is not steel). When in erection, my penis is sqeezed quite hard in the cage, the diameter is a bit small for me, but I think it's ok.
I would like to try more devices, before buying a serious device. I was thinking to buy a A081 from dhgate. I was wondering about the curvature: the device I bought is almost straight, while most of the cages are curved towards the floor. Does it hurt during an erection? I mean that this curvature is the opposite of the natural curvature of the penis, so I am a bit worried of possible consequancies.
Is it possible to see some picture or video of a curved metal cage (I do not like plastic) in action? I would like to see what happens during an erection, or to know your experience.
Thanks
0 x
Atone
Re: worried about curvature

Post by Atone »

kunst wrote:I mean that this curvature is the opposite of the natural curvature of the penis, so I am a bit worried of possible consequancies.
Mine has always naturally curved down a little bit, never up.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

What the problem of your balls popping out could be from the gap not being correct for you.

Now for the bad news. The CB series (plastic) comes with various pins that allow you to find your gap size. Without buying multiple base rings I don't know of any steel device that you can adjust the gap.

Metric is my second language so, I hope I have the numbers right. I see you had your sizes in mm, just trying to help. If my conversions are right, a 4.5mm ring would be about 1/8 inch?

The first device I had was about 1 1/2inch (38mm) diameter by 2 5/8inch (66mm) long. It felt absolutely unbearably tight when I got an erection. When flaccid I would bounce around in the cage.

Over time I got used to it and now have a 1 1/4 inch (32mm) by 2 inch (51mm) long. It feels great and for me is the ideal size. Each device I purchased was smaller than the last.

The point of this is, most seem to always need a larger device when starting until they get used to it, then they go smaller.
Last edited by Locked by LRC on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Metric is my second language so, I hope I have the numbers right. I see you had your sizes in mm, just trying to help. If my conversions are right, a 4.5mm ring would be about 1/8 inch?
Yeah, um, I think he meant cm, not mm. Unless his nickname is 'Needledick the Buttfucker' a 4.5mm ring ain't going around anything more than a few pubic hairs. 4.5cm would be 45mm. Gotta watch them decimals, they're sneaky little buggers getting all kinds of places they ain't supposed to be.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

kunst:

First, welcome to the club.

But then, I'm sorry tomsay, forget about that device. I own one of those (Sentinel copy), and it is the one where it is most easy to escape.
The cage can move against the ring, so I can pull it up and slip out underneath. It also repeatedly pinched my skin when worn under clothing.

The only use we have: "lock" it with a simple screw&nut, and have PIV sex without me coming. Because the cage moves up when I try to get erect, the physics for PIV are there.

Most of those off-the-shelf cages will not give you a perfect fit, so I would once again recommend getting a CB6k and get used to wearing a CD with it, and to get a good feel for your measurements. Then switch to custom metal.

From the way you are writing, I guess you are a EU citizen like me, so steelworxx is my recommendation.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
kunst

Post by kunst »

kpb57,
thanks for your suggestion.
I see that on steelworxx website many cages require that you specify not only the ring but also the tube diameter. How should you judge it? CB6K products do not provide for variable tube diameters.
Whant does "PIV" mean? [EDIT: oops, I found it by google!]
Thanks
0 x
Grown-Ocean

Post by Grown-Ocean »

I like the design these cages have. Simple, but attractive.

And, personally, my cock tends to curve ever so slightly upward near the end. However, when wearing a cage that curves over and down slightly, it's more comfortable while you're flacid, and when you get an erection, it cant get long enough to affect the curve.
If it can, the cage is getting pushed and you should probably get a better size.
0 x
I was more than just a coward
I was handsome, too
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

kunst wrote:kpb57,
thanks for your suggestion.
I see that on steelworxx website many cages require that you specify not only the ring but also the tube diameter. How should you judge it? CB6K products do not provide for variable tube diameters.
Whant does "PIV" mean? [EDIT: oops, I found it by google!]
Thanks
35mm corresponds with the standard width of the CB6k, so that should suit most people.
I started my journey with the CB6k, which I managed to fill.
My Looker now has a 42mm base ring (down from 45 with the CB), 35mm cage diameter and 70mm overall length.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

kunst wrote:kpb57,Whant does "PIV" mean? [EDIT: oops, I found it by google!]
A note to kunst and other new members. In this Forum there are a lot of abbreviations used. To assist you, in the General Chastity section, is "Common Terms and Abbreviations". PIV and many others are listed there.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve