MM anti pullout device - does it work?

For the gearheads in the audience
chastityrandy

MM anti pullout device - does it work?

Post by chastityrandy »

I have been wearing a cb6000s and after considerable experimentation with ring size and gap, i have found a very comfortable combo. The problem is I have found no combination that is secure from me just pulling my dick out of the device. There is no way I can get my balls out even after I pull my dick out, but getting free to wank is no problem. I then have to deal with my kh because I can't get it back in, but I would like something more secure from getting it out in the first place. So my question is, for those that have a MM with anti pullout devices, does it work? If so, what length do you recommend and which tip?

Thanks in advance for your help.
0 x
solo-chastity

Re: MM anti pullout device - does it work?

Post by solo-chastity »

For your cb6ks, have you tried the KSD-G3 addon from Kept4Her.com? It seems pretty good at preventing pullout...
0 x
chastityrandy

Post by chastityrandy »

solo-chastity wrote:For your cb6ks, have you tried the KSD-G3 addon from Kept4Her.com? It seems pretty good at preventing pullout...
I have not. It looks interesting. Thank you very much for the info. Do you use the KSD? Does it work?
0 x
solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

I tried it for a day shortly after I got my cb6ks, using the largest KSD (I.e., the one that leaves the least room for me in there). It was quite comfortable *until* I had my usual nighttime urination-related erection, at which point it was pretty painful. I tried to relieve the situation by peeing, which usually helps quiet the erection, but that was pretty painful too, so instead I used the key (still available then, since the device was brand new) and removed the KSD. I haven't yet tried again (this was 2-3 weeks ago), but I intend to, mostly just cuz I *bought* the KSD and I figure I should get a little more experience with it before (possibly) giving up on it.

It was quite effective at preventing pullout, though, and even if I could pull out, there's absolutely no way I'd be able to get back in without the device being unlocked.
0 x