Sentinel Copy

For the gearheads in the audience
kpb57

Sentinel Copy

Post by kpb57 »

I recently stumbled across an obvious cheap copy of the Tickleberry Sentinel (the original seems to be out of stock permanently) at ebay and ordered it (less than 50 euros including delivery).
It arrived here from GB after one week, and we gave it a test run yesterday.

It is quite heavy, and allows lots of access, what my wife really liked during a long and _very_ exciting teasing session.
We will check it out for longer term use on the coming weekend.
Expect updates.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
kpb57

Re: Sentinel Copy

Post by kpb57 »

Well, the device feels great.

It seems to be cast instead of welded together.
The base ring is hinged, which makes it easier to put on for a person other than the wearer. There is the danger of pinching the skin at the hinge, so I will try to put some shrink tubing around there.
It's one size only, and gives me plenty of space. Since I fill the standard CB6000 tube in length and width, this means that it would be too large for some of the people here.
It weighs considerably more then any other device I've used up to date.

The many openings make any touch by my wife's hands very exciting, and she's got a knack for teasing me while inside, and she kept the cage on me even after unlocking, and went on teasing.
She also had me enter her while locked up. It felt very exciting for her, although she would no be able to come. For that she "needs the real thing", as she said. And did.

The coming weekend will bring the first test in longer term use (up until now, it was only on for a few hours in bed)
0 x
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

If it is plated, watch for flaking.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Yes, the fact that it obviously is a chinese copy recommends this :)

But with this first excursion into metal it's become quite clear that the future lies there, the favorite being the Gerecke Desire with the hinged base ring.
The hinge because I want my wife to be able to take off / put on the device all by herself.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

We played a lot this weekend, and the many openings in the design of the "sentinel" provide lots of opportunities for teasing. My wife likes to get me as hard inside the device before unlocking, and that worked well.

But it sure is not meant for everyday use. The fact that the cage moves in respect to the ring leads to repeated pinches when sitting down or squatting. Also there are some parts that will need some refining with fine sanding paper, if that does not hurt the chrome too much.
And the weight also is a little on the heavy side, with 226 grams (without lock).
0 x