CB6000 and Curve slide down

For the gearheads in the audience
jeminfla

CB6000 and Curve slide down

Post by jeminfla »

I'm just beginning my chastity journey with my amazing Goddess, and I have an issue that I haven't seen in any other forums. Hopefully someone has some advice:
I only have one testicle, and I find that even with the tightest allowable ring, the device slips down during the day and basically dangles on me. During the course of the day, I try to pull it back up, but it ultimately slips down again. I'm assuming it is because of my lack of one ball, which makes my sac hang low. I am larger than average, which requires me to wear the Curve, which has more bulk and hangs even more. I tried the CB6000 for a day but couldn't fit in it well, but even that wanted to slide down. I want to try getting it on again using the sock method (which I learned of today thanks to Thumper) in the hopes that if I get my penis all the way in, the head might lodge in the end of the CB tube. I've thought about fabricating some sort of harness that would clip to the back ring and strap around my waist, pulling the device tighter to my body, but I don't want to hang a bunch of hardware wrapped around me.
I guess my question is, do these devices slip down on everyone, or is it because of my physical condition? Obviously, this is not something that you can just ask a buddy about!
0 x
likes2blocked

Re: CB6000 and Curve slide down

Post by likes2blocked »

You might have too large a ring, or too small a spacer.
0 x
jeminfla

Post by jeminfla »

Thanks for the reply. The ring is the tightest I can fit. I don't know if I'm using the spacers correctly, so that might be the issue.
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

You may also look into one of the anti-pull out devices like the KSD... it will give a little more support on your penis... thus help a bit in the slide down problem. Having only one testicle, shouldn't be causing a problem with the device sliding down.
0 x
Tutor
jeminfla

Post by jeminfla »

Thanks. What exactly is a KSD and where might I see an image of one?
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

jeminfla wrote:Thanks. What exactly is a KSD and where might I see an image of one?
Keepsake Security Device. You can see them here: http://www.keptforher.com/ksd-g2.html

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

One other option is to get a testicular prosthesis. If you have lost one (or two) it can be a plus.
0 x
jeminfla

Post by jeminfla »

About 11 years ago, when I was getting prepped for my vasectomy, the doctor made the suggestion of a prosthesis. I replied "What would I need that for?"....should've consulted my crystal ball!
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

There is a reason these are called trapped ball devices. Actually they should be called trapped balls devices because they really need you to have two balls in order to work. The bad news is you won't be able to use this type of device. The good news is there is still chastity belts that will work for you.
0 x
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

cb6000s... I am going to take it that you are not talking from experience i.e. you don't only have one testicle. Why is it that your informing someone that with them only having one testicle, this device won't work? I've seen Sarah and another person say the same thing (I can't recall whom the second person was), but these trapped ball devices don't require 2 balls to work... if one testicle slips out, the device doesn't fall off in normal circumstances, you'll hear (read) about how painful the slippage was but that isn't/wasn't caused from only one testicle being used to hold the device, it's because the two testicles are doing the splits :lol: with only one testicle the ring may need to be slightly... and I do only mean very slightly snugger but the cb6000s, jailbirds, and the like should work just fine under normal conditions. The devices that use a ball splitting strap of course won't work... I think those are the silicone thingys I'm not sure the names... are the bon4 and the birdcage types split the balls devices?
Some of those belts people have come up with to "hook" cb devices to the body aren't too bulky jeminfla, I never used one but it my be another route to look at.
0 x
Tutor