Device that won't slip off ?

For the gearheads in the audience
gvb12345

Device that won't slip off ?

Post by gvb12345 »

Hi.

I own a jailhouse chastity cage. It's my first "serious" device. But there's a problem...

It came with 40/45/50 mm rings. The 50 is way too big. 45 seemed quite nice, but after some time I've realized that I can slip my cock out. I've tried the 40mm one, but it was much too tight. After getting used to it, I've realized that I can flip out of it as easily as with the 45 - without lube or water !

There's a lot of loose skin on the penis and scrotum. Also my penis is pretty flexible and erects horizontally (not upward). For the record - 17cm erect, 7cm flaccid. All of this makes it very easy to slip out the device... and that kinda ruins the experience.

I want to buy a new belt and I see two clear solutions. Either a PA pricing or a waist-fastened belt - I'd like to avoid both. Did anyone else have such problems ? What cage would you suggest ?
0 x
Linus

Re: Device that won't slip off ?

Post by Linus »

I am also using Jailhouse cage for last 15 months. I started with 50 mm ring and after few months shifted to 45 mm ring. I think, in your case, you should try the 40 mm ring. Though initially it may fit little too tight, but soon you will get used to it. You can also try & reduce the gap between the base ring & cage by grinding the two posts by about 4-5 mm that fit into the base ring. However in this case you'll have to add a 4-5 mm spacer before the lock. Finally, just don't make any special efforts to pull out while locked; and you'll start enjoying the chastity lifestyle!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

Linus wrote:You can also try & reduce the gap between the base ring & cage by grinding the two posts by about 4-5 mm that fit into the base ring.
Be careful: I believe the Jailhouse - and definitely all its cheap copies sold on the web - are not made from stainless steel. Instead, their "stainlessness" stems from a chrome coating. Therefore, if you grind down those two posts, they will very quickly rust...
0 x
gvb12345

Post by gvb12345 »

Linus - I believe you haven't read my post. I can slip out of the 40mm ring too and VERY easily. No matter how tight the ring is (and the 40mm one is "painfully" small), I can still do it. Reducing the gap isn't an option either, because my loose skin gets "folded" in the gap, and if it were any smaller, it would be impossible to lock the device. And "don't make any special efforts to pull out while locked" is really missing the point for me. It should be secure. If I can pull out, then the CB is just a (heavy) piece of jewelry.

SunLocked - you are quite right. It is plain steel with chrome coating. Mine is already a bit rusted on the inside. I'm planning to dissolve the chrome and rust in acid and then coat it with paint.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

You might want to take a look at the Looker from Steelworxx with its urethral plug that extends beyond the base ring. It at least discourages slipping out, and the internal projection (is that the correct term?) can be made to your own design; at least one user on a German board has the plug extending 40mm.

The plug looks much more intimidating than it is, and I have found the Looker 02 to be the most comfortable device up to now.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
gvb12345

Post by gvb12345 »

Thanks for the suggestion. I like the look of the Looker 2, but it's completely out of my price range. I'm looking for something priced like the cb6000 or birdlocked neo - actually those were the two I was considering. I'm just worried that after spending money on one, I'll still have the issue :/
0 x