Tamper Proof Plastic Locks

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastehusband

Tamper Proof Plastic Locks

Post by Chastehusband »

Does anyone have a recommendation for where to get them and also which type are the most compact, I was looking at these, not sure how good they are though against the regular type, but look much less bulky, though they are expensive...

http://www.americancasting.com/info-pla ... s-ps95.asp
0 x
wishful4

Re: Tamper Proof Plastic Locks

Post by wishful4 »

I have gotten them before from www.keptforher.com. They are tough, durable, and can be cut off with fingernail clippers, if necessary. You may consider using zipties, putting two of them together, then clipping the ends off leaving a catch on each side of the post on your device.. They would be comparable to the plastic locks and much cheaper.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Atone

Post by Atone »

Chastehusband wrote:Does anyone have a recommendation for where to get them and also which type are the most compact, I was looking at these, not sure how good they are though against the regular type, but look much less bulky, though they are expensive...

http://www.americancasting.com/info-pla ... s-ps95.asp
forget the plastic locks, I want some of these

http://www.americancasting.com/info-cup-seals-SCS-C.asp

for the security screw.

-A
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Atone wrote: forget the plastic locks, I want some of these

http://www.americancasting.com/info-cup-seals-SCS-C.asp

for the security screw.

-A
These look interesting, they look almost to hard to remove, why do you prefer them over the plastic ones?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Chastehusband wrote: These look interesting, they look almost to hard to remove, why do you prefer them over the plastic ones?
They look more streamlined and less likely to break over an extended period of time.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

With so many of y'all getting metal devices, it makes me wonder why you'd use a plastic lock. Is it for the tamper-evident quality?
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Tom Allen wrote:With so many of y'all getting metal devices, it makes me wonder why you'd use a plastic lock. Is it for the tamper-evident quality?
In my case it is yes. The MM screw lock is just a torx screw really, you could get a torx wrench and undo it. With that plus a tamper evident plastic lock... there is no escape
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

But with the Mature Metal devices, the screw/lock is important to hold the device together. Are you talking about the plastic lock in addition to the traditional lock or instead of? If the latter, I don't think it would work.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Dev wrote:But with the Mature Metal devices, the screw/lock is important to hold the device together. Are you talking about the plastic lock in addition to the traditional lock or instead of? If the latter, I don't think it would work.

D
Yes in addition. Bill is adding a second hole through the lock pin to take a plastic lock
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

We travel often and my K/H feels better with the plastic locks, in case of an emergency. She has tried both styles that "Kept for Her" sells. We found the white ones can break too easy. Just taking my underwear off and on can cause it to break. You know, all that sitting down in the bathroom. ;) The style she likes are the red ones. They are very durable and I have never had one break. She keeps track of the serial number on her cell phone contacts, under Chastity.
You may consider using zipties, putting two of them together, then clipping the ends off leaving a catch on each side of the post on your device..
I suggested this before to my K/H and she thought I was joking. She asked where the proof was.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve