Ordered a Watchful Mistress

For the gearheads in the audience
Dev

Re: Ordered a Watchful Mistress

Post by Dev »

This is what he was wearing, but with the screw, not a lock. When we ordered the WM, I asked Bill if we could get the front ring to work with the base ring of the WM. He said sure. Somehow or another, even though they were made at the same time, the gap on the cock ring set is bigger than the gap on the WM.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Okay, I understand now. Just curious, what does one get out of wearing a cock ring such as that? I have not ventured into wearing those things, but I am intrigued. ;)
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

prthomas wrote:Okay, I understand now. Just curious, what does one get out of wearing a cock ring such as that? I have not ventured into wearing those things, but I am intrigued. ;)
From a symbolic point of view, I want him to have something on his cock all the time, so I got him the cock ring set for those moments when he needed/wanted a break from his Watchful Mistress. Of course today, he has a totally free day for his birthday. :D He hasn't worn the cock ring so much because it does have a tendency to come off in cold weather. Maybe we'll use it more in the summer.

I have heard that cock rings in general can prolong an erection and time to orgasm. Also, I've heard that guys like wearing them, like the feel. This would be for the non-chastity crowd.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
danj

Post by danj »

I wear a non-locking cock ring anytime I'm not in the device. My wife actually likes that better than the device, and it means the same thing to us...it is her cock and reminds me of that fact. Before we had the device, the cock ring was a huge help in me breaking my long standing masturbation habit. The meaning behind the ring was the trick.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

danj wrote:My wife actually likes that better than the device, and it means the same thing to us...it is her cock and reminds me of that fact.
Hmm... I wonder if they have engraved cock rings. Something that says "Property of ....."
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I actually want to get Ab's Watchful Mistress engraved, but I am not sure how to do it. I am a ballsy woman but I am not sure that I have enough nerve to go the local jewelry store that does custom engraving....

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Love2bLocked

Post by Love2bLocked »

Dev wrote:
the gap on the cock ring set is bigger than the gap on the WM.
Have you tried turning the ring around and putting it on the post the other directon? Is the hole for the locking screw centered on the ring? Just a thought.
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Dev wrote:This is what he was wearing, but with the screw, not a lock. When we ordered the WM, I asked Bill if we could get the front ring to work with the base ring of the WM. He said sure. Somehow or another, even though they were made at the same time, the gap on the cock ring set is bigger than the gap on the WM.

D
Dev,
I discussed this with my wife and she really likes the idea of me wearing this. I do too. I am not always comfortable wearing a CB and like to have a break every now and then. She is more than willing to allow those breaks, but has also said she likes having me locked up for the sole reason that I am a lot harder after lockup for a week or so. Do you experience the same thing with your husband, and does wearing this ring give the same or similar results?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Dev wrote:I actually want to get Ab's Watchful Mistress engraved, but I am not sure how to do it. I am a ballsy woman but I am not sure that I have enough nerve to go the local jewelry store that does custom engraving....

D
prthomas wrote:
danj wrote:My wife actually likes that better than the device, and it means the same thing to us...it is her cock and reminds me of that fact.
Hmm... I wonder if they have engraved cock rings. Something that says "Property of ....."

We are thinking about ordering from MM and have been looking at a lot of things here and at other sites. On the Chastity Mansion forum, MM posted the following;
Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:17 AM

Yes that has been a goal of mine. I would love to do engraving.

Please check out my web store for stainless steel cages and tubes http://www.maturemetal.com

The engraving was one of the things that LRC is thinking about also.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Dev

Post by Dev »

If you read my blog today, you'll see that Ab went ahead and did it on his own...LOL. Not quite as fancy as what we would have gotten from the jeweler, but I like the fact that he went ahead and did it on his own.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery