Ordered a Watchful Mistress

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastehusband

Ordered a Watchful Mistress

Post by Chastehusband »

I have a JB, but moving to a WM, here are the specs...

- Watchful Mistress - 1 3/4"L, 1 1/8"D
- Screw Lock
- Large headed anti pullout pin 3/4" length - removable
- Second lock hole for plastic lock
- 2" oval base ring 3/8" spacer with locking post welded to the top of the ring, not out of the front

original JB specs

-Jailbird - 2"L, 1 1/4"D
- Screw Lock
- Anti pullout (never worked that well, hopefully large headed version will be better)
- 2" oval base ring 3/8" spacer locking post welded to the front
0 x
Dev

Re: Ordered a Watchful Mistress

Post by Dev »

This sounds very familiar, LOL. Moving from the JB to the WM and getting a little smaller in the process. I hope your new device works out as well for you as it has for Ab. Congratulations!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Me to :-). Did you guys have the lock post welded to the top of the ring, I'm thinking it will make things more comfortable and secure
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Chastehusband wrote: - Watchful Mistress - 1 3/4"L, 1 1/8"D
- Large headed anti pullout pin 3/4" length - removable
-
Not sure what a large headed anti pullout pin is but a 3/4" pin in a 1 1/8" diameter cage seems very long.

I have used what is probably about a 1/2" pin on my 1 1/8" jailbird and usually after about 3 or 4 days it has to be removed for a while. I get a soreness that won't go away and doesn't seem healthy. Not sure how to better describe it but it is more than just discomfort. There is no visible issue when examined but something more "internal" is happening.

Good luck with it though, please let us know your experiences.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Chastehusband wrote:Me to :-). Did you guys have the lock post welded to the top of the ring, I'm thinking it will make things more comfortable and secure
No. People were not talking about that when I ordered ours so I didn't know of it as an option.

We did get the screw, though, which we love. Nice and streamlined. Plus, I find it saves me from impulsive cage removals. I can't unscrew it without the screwdriver and I can't remove it in the dark. Back in the "key on my nipple ring" days -- the key was always right there and I could unlock by feel. So, Ab's probably missed a few orgasms that I might have let him have if he was still using the padlock. ;) (Don't tell him I said this! LOL).

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Dev

Post by Dev »

We had the pull-out pins on the JB and they were a bust for us. Ab thought even the smallest was very uncomfortable after just a few hours of wear. Didn't bother with them for the WM.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

I had the regular pullout pins and they either didn't work or were painful after a while. The large headed pin is like the regular pins but with a big flat head, inserted in reverse, so should be more comfortable and because it is upside down, the post rests up against the underside of the locking pin, so in the cage there is probably about 3/8". We'll see, I'm hoping that the combination of smaller diameter, locking post being welded on top and the pin will make escape very very difficult and even if still possible, reentry without unlock impossible
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

So, is the real purpose of the anti-pullout pin to keep the wearer from intentionally pulling out, or is it to prevent accidental slipouts?

One of the main reasons behind me switching to a Jailbird or Watchful Mistress is with a shorter cage, the head won't get 'stuck' in the tube when I need to go to the restroom and have to pull out a q-tip to move it into place. Also, when I am really flaccid, the device tends to dangle without resistance from the tube. It only stays on because it's attached to the scrotum. My hopes with a MM device is that problem goes away by the custom oval ring design as well as a shorter cage.

But if I have to use an anti-pullout pin to achieve that, I won't like it and would be inclined to stay with my CB6000s.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

But if I have to use an anti-pullout pin to achieve that, I won't like it and would be inclined to stay with my CB6000s.
Ab has never had an accidental slip out from either the JailBird or Watchful Mistress -- and as I said up thread, we are not using the anti-pullout pins.

The other day he was wearing his locking cock ring. While walking the dog -- it was very cold day -- everything shriveled up and the cock ring fell off! I asked how on earth could this happen. He thinks that the gap on the cock ring is bigger than the WM -- probably about 3/8" of an inch instead of 1/4". Even though we bought the cock ring and WM at the same time (they use the same base ring), somehow the gap is different and it's big enough that when he shrivels up enough, the cock ring falls off. LOL.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Was he just wearing the ring without a cage?
0 x