MM Sizing Questions

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked by LRC

MM Sizing Questions

Post by Locked by LRC »

This being my first custom chastity device I’m hoping to get some help with a couple of things. In a week or so I’ll be ordering from MM. I ordered the sizing rings.

1. In the instructions he stated to base the cage diameter on a ring with a snug fit. I am a
tweener. One size of the rings I can slide up and down easily. The next size down is a little more
than I would call snug. Is it better to go a little larger than smaller?

2.I have taken measurements over a week for the length. I have a variance of about 5/8”. Should I go
long, short, or split the difference?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
michaelnmelissa

Re: MM Sizing Questions

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Locked by LRC wrote:This being my first custom chastity device I’m hoping to get some help with a couple of things. In a week or so I’ll be ordering from MM. I ordered the sizing rings.

1. In the instructions he stated to base the cage diameter on a ring with a snug fit. I am a
tweener. One size of the rings I can slide up and down easily. The next size down is a little more
than I would call snug. Is it better to go a little larger than smaller?

2.I have taken measurements over a week for the length. I have a variance of about 5/8”. Should I go
long, short, or split the difference?
1. You can slide them, but you're still making contact with the ring is that right? That sounds good. I have a WM and I am always in contact with every part of it. Matter of fact, I am usually "spilling out" of the sides. It's still extremely comfortable.

2. I think most on here would say go shorter rather than longer. It seems to be best that way. Remember the gap will add a bit of length too.

Michael
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I think I would go with the average measurement. Don't forget to subtract the 1/4 or 3/8 inch gap from the overall measurement.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Thanks for the replies. With the amount of money and my first custom, I am nervous about wanting to get it right. Probably the same as others. I know with the CB series there has always been plenty of wiggle room.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve