long distance chastity and measures

For the gearheads in the audience
vader81

long distance chastity and measures

Post by vader81 »

Hello i'm new to the site and i'm about to start my first chastity journey with a distant keyholder.
I have a couple of questions.
She had mentioned me about an internet controlled device to lock the keys for the chastity belt, but all i can found was a 500$ device. Anyone know about something cheaper?
Of course we can switch to plastic numbered disposable locks, but she wanted something that she can control more.
The second question i have is about my size. I have a big cock, about 12cm flaccid, and 20/21 cm erect. Anyone can suggest me a cage that i can fit without problem? I was thinking about the curve or something like that.
Thank you very much, any help would be appreciated
0 x
clpet13

Re: long distance chastity and measures

Post by clpet13 »

How about buying an ordinary safebox with number code and using Carlilock.com as your keyholder application? Carlilock has a free membership and the option for creating a keyholder ID to go along with your account. It also has the option, if you wish, for not only your keyholder but the other users being able to add to or subtract from your locking time. Fun!

Steelworxx has a variety of sizes for steel cock cages (I'd imagine there are other alternatives as well). You might want to opt for an additional security feature (see Extras) which attaches to the head of your penis and to the base of the device. Personally I don't get what's the point of devices without one - the experience I have is that I've been able to pull out of all cock cages that don't have any such feature.
0 x
-------------------------------------------------------------
Current gear: Steelworxx Revenge with PA fixing
(plus Träume aus Edelstahl lockable steel neck bracelet)
vader81

Post by vader81 »

did i make some mistake?111 visit and not a reply...
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

vader81 wrote:did i make some mistake?111 visit and not a reply...
don't take it personally. Sometimes there just isn't anyone with much experience in some areas. Of the two choices you presented I would be more inclined to the numbered plastic locks but really don't have much need for either as I have a local keyholder.

I do wish you luck in finding a satisfactory way of experiencing chastity with your distant keyholder.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote:
vader81 wrote:did i make some mistake?111 visit and not a reply...
don't take it personally. Sometimes there just isn't anyone with much experience in some areas.
Yeah, the only thing I had to offer was a joke about size, and how everything always seems bigger when you use centimeters instead of inches...but I refrained.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
imposedsensation

Post by imposedsensation »

vader81 wrote: She had mentioned me about an internet controlled device to lock the keys for the chastity belt, but all i can found was a 500$ device. Anyone know about something cheaper?
What product did you find for $500?
0 x
vader81

Post by vader81 »

http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/chronovault.php
it's fantastic, but very very expensive.
0 x
greengrass

Post by greengrass »

A suggestion for your you regarding your long distance keyholder.

Buy a key safe with a combination like this one

http://www.masterlocks.com/product/no-5 ... e,4,77.htm

Learn how to reset the combination without looking at the digits. Still without looking at the combination, show it to your keyholder via a video service like Skype. Once your keyholder has seen it, written it down and have confirmed they are happy they've got the right numbers, then lock your key in the safe and spin the numbers.

You are now locked until your keyholder decides to tell you the combination.

Standard safety precautions apply here. Always have another key that you can get to in case of emergency or your keyholder is unable to give you the combination. Not wishing to sound too morbid, none of us know when we will be taken from this world, or how much warning we will get when it happens. You don't really want to go through trying out the 10,000 combinations do you.

I can't help you with your other question but there are several companies who make custom made devices, not cheap but you get what you pay for. They are regularly mentioned on this forum.
0 x