MM JB Security Screw?

For the gearheads in the audience
RegularJoe

Re: MM JB Security Screw?

Post by RegularJoe »

go where i am told wrote:Don't know if you've ordered yet or not, but I'm wearing a Queens Keep and when we ordered ours we paid extra (40.00 ?) to have both holes put in ours. One for the screw and one for the lock. I travel a lot and use the plastic seals and the MM devices seem to need to be tight to not move around between the two pieces.

It also seems that if we insert the screw from right to left (my point of view) it stays tight. If we put it in the other way, it tends to loosen. Maybe its just me........

Either way, you'll like the device.
Must be the coriolis effect. What hemisphere are you in?

The worst thing about my padlocked jailbird is that the damn masterlock lock wears holes in my thong underwear pouch. Lady Beth doesn't like the security crew approach...she like the overtly 'locked' appearance.
Last edited by RegularJoe on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

With all the devices before the Looker, we used a nice lock from ABUS. I sanded that one down so that it only has smooth edges. Maybe you could try that with the Master lock also.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

RegularJoe wrote:...Lady Beth doesn't like the security crew approach...she like the overtly 'locked' appearance.
How many people are in your security crew? That sounds very kinky!

FWIW, we use the security screw with Jake's Queen's Keep, and haven't had any problems with it unscrewing itself. I think it always goes in from my left to right (his right to left) and we're in the Northern Hemisphere. I kind of like the idea of nail polish though. I might have to try that.

I do sort of miss the "click" of the lock, and it was an amazing symbol, but far more convenient with just the screw.
0 x
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

WendyWicke wrote:
RegularJoe wrote:...Lady Beth doesn't like the security crew approach...she like the overtly 'locked' appearance.
How many people are in your security crew? That sounds very kinky!

FWIW, we use the security screw with Jake's Queen's Keep, and haven't had any problems with it unscrewing itself. I think it always goes in from my left to right (his right to left) and we're in the Northern Hemisphere. I kind of like the idea of nail polish though. I might have to try that.

I do sort of miss the "click" of the lock, and it was an amazing symbol, but far more convenient with just the screw.
Joseph is such a dweeb. I'd LOVE to have a security crew, especially one comprised of buff young hunks!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

WendyWicke wrote:I do sort of miss the "click" of the lock, and it was an amazing symbol
As I have noted before, we have both options. Did the security screw when the JB arrived last year for about 6 months. Have since gone back to the padlock. My wife so likes to look into my eyes when she grasps the lock, says something like "I wonder how long you'll be in this time" then the sound we both love "click".

After a brief time out of my device she will say "I think it's time for you to be locked".

It's just not the same when she says "I think it's time for you to be screwed" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
bpmcgowan

Post by bpmcgowan »

Hi, if anyone is looking for a Queen's Keep, i have a spare one that won't fit. there was a mistake in the order and so had to get a replacement.

for anyone interested it comes with anti-pullout system and strip. also has the high security screw.

Ring type:cOval, Cage/Ring Gap: 1/4 inch
Cage Length: 1 3/4"
Ring size: 1 1/2"
Cage diameter: 1 3/8"

I have had no problems with mine regarding the screw loosening and i found that it is an exceptional device, well made and extremely secure. Especially since my main issue with most devices is that i can pull out of them too easily.

I don't want any money for it, but will need you to cover postage costs from the UK.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'll take it. PM me so we can arrange payment.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted