CB-2000 leaving imprints on testicles

For the gearheads in the audience
duffin

CB-2000 leaving imprints on testicles

Post by duffin »

Just wondering if this is a problem or if anyone has a way around this. I have the CB-2000 and have been wearing it throughout the day. When I get home, I notice that my testicles have been basically pushed up against the cage and that now there are essentially impressions of the cage on my testicles. Basically like what you get after wearing too-tight pants and you get that line around your waist for a bit. It doesn't hurt or anything and they're still their normal color. I know that normally goes away, but with wearing the cage 24/7, I'm wondering if this might be a problem over the long term or if it will be fine and my testicles will just return to normal once the cage is off. I'm trying for a week and a half, so I just want to make sure I'm not risking permanent damage or dis-figuration.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: CB-2000 leaving imprints on testicles

Post by locked4her55 »

Wearing a CB2000, where have you been all this time? They stopped making that model years ago.

Anyway, I believe you will be fine. My Jailbird does the same thing to me and I've gone weeks without removal. Everything went right back to normal when it did come off.

Glad to hear your CD's making an "impression" on you. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
duffin

Post by duffin »

Haha, oh I know. I've had it for years, but after a bit of a scare, I didn't try chastity for years and then I got the CB-6000. I didn't like it and went back to the CB-2000 after learning what I did wrong the first time. I've worn it a couple days at a time before, but never as long as I'm trying this time.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I did 18 months in a CB3k, with several stints of 60 days 24/7 with no removal for *any* reason. Little 'impressions' should fade within a short time of removal, with no damage. A week and a half shouldn't be any problem. One of the main things to watch for is abrasions, where the skin surface is compromised. Then you would want to remove the device and treat to allow it to heal and prevent infection.

One of the worst problems I had was when trying to use the KSD inserts, which caused little cuts/breaks in the skin. And it turned out that the smallest insert, which was the only one from which I could not 'pull out' (or get back into without removing the device), was nearly impossible to remove at all after I'd got it on. *That* caused me a bit of a scare, I thought that I was going to have to *cut* it off and that was definitely *not* a pleasant prospect.

The other problem you want to watch for if you go for longer terms of 24/7 wear is that after a length of time where you don't get full erections, the skin loses some elasticity. Then, when a full erection is permitted, the skin is stretched very tight and is easily chafed. This problem showed up after the 60 day 24/7 periods, I don't know what the actual amount of time is where this would begin to occur but I suspect it is cumulative. The good news is that even this problem will resolve itself after a few days of no device and the allowance of full erections (and a little hand creme doesn't hurt either). I found that this problem can be avoided entirely if a full erection is allowed once a week (it could be that once every two weeks might be sufficient, but that could be different for different people).

Just curious- what was the 'scare' that made you back off for so long? (You obviously don't have to answer if you don't want to.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
duffin

Post by duffin »

The scare was after I'd locked my key up in the lockbox and was trying for four days. On the second day, I woke up to find that the smaller of my testicles had managed to slip between the two rings of the device. I was panicked, thinking I had somehow damaged or busted it for it to be able to slip through so I had to go to the hardware store to get bolt cutters for the lock. Everything was fine, but it made me wary about trying it again. This time, I made sure the rings were close enough that the smaller one can't slip through.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Ouch, yep, been there...a couple of times. Figured out that if you increase the size of the base ring, you need to decrease the gap.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ManIntights

Post by ManIntights »

Most painful experience i have ever had in four years is testicles squeezing through the gap. Mainly a winter problem when they cold and looking to retreat.
0 x