CB-3000 cuts off circulation to balls at night?

For the gearheads in the audience
neranden

CB-3000 cuts off circulation to balls at night?

Post by neranden »

Hi.

I've had a CB-3000 for around half a year now, but I haven't been wearing it lately since I noticed that it tends to cut off the circulation to my balls at night, when I get nocturnal erections and it pulls the cage forward. I'm definitely a grower, not a shower, so the whole thing slides forward, leaving a good chunk of my cock behind the rings and yanking on my balls.

Can anyone think of either a way to fix this (a smaller spacer seems to help a little)? Do I just need to get a more snug (smaller diameter?) device?

Thanks,

neranden
0 x
Chastehusband

Re: CB-3000 cuts off circulation to balls at night?

Post by Chastehusband »

With my cb6000s I find that using the largest ring solves this. I use the largest ring and the smallest spacer with no issue. If I change to any smaller ring, even by 1/8" I have issues.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

neranden wrote: Do I just need to get a more snug (smaller diameter?) device?
In my (somewhat limited) experience a snugger device will help with the pulling on the balls during an erection. I don't know all the dynamics going on but it seems to trap the penis earlier which inhibits it from growing as much longer which is what pulls on the balls.

I don't know if a KSD would help or not. It does reduce the diameter at least near the base.

-A
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

If there isn't enough lube, then what happens to me is that the head gets stuck about 1/2 way down the tube, and then when I have a nocturnal erection, there's problems. If there's enough lube, it tends to expand to the end, and everything works much better.

Also, it seems the body 'figures out' nocturnal erections, and it doesn't cause as much distress.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

likes2blocked wrote: Also, it seems the body 'figures out' nocturnal erections, and it doesn't cause as much distress.
this does seem to be true to an extent. Sometimes mine forgets.

-A
0 x