Jailbird ordered

For the gearheads in the audience
bratboy

Jailbird ordered

Post by bratboy »

Hi, posted a bit when my wife & I tried to start chastity a few months ago. We were using a birdlocked and it really did not work out for us. This was the second device we tried, the first was the cb2000 a few years back. My wife has been to put it mildly irritated at the devices not working out. But she is determined to bring chastity to our relationship (::GULP::).
So I ordered measuring rings about a week ago and have been speaking with Mature Metal for the last couple of days. I told him about the issues I had with the other two devices and was very helpful with all the questions we came up with. So tonight we placed the order!
I am nervous but at the same time a little excited and my wife is extremely happy, she says I need to learn patience and focus.
0 x
likes2blocked

Re: Jailbird ordered

Post by likes2blocked »

Not sure if this will be reassuring or not, but when my JB showed up, she took off the CB, put on the JailBird, and then it didn't come off again (at all) for 5 weeks... Much more comfortable than plastic.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

If all goes well you'll likely get just what you and she want! I'm in a MM Watchful Mistress. At first, my wife thought chastity devices were "strange." Now, she only lets me out when she wants to use my cock. Other than that, I'm in it all the time. She says this is the "new normal" and my not being in it would be strange. Good luck!
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

This is reassuring to hear. I have remained locked in my CB6Ks, but I am looking forward to getting a MMWM. I have the sizing rings, just taking my time on things.
0 x
John

Post by John »

We are considering a Jailbird so would be very interested to hear how you get along with yours when it arrives. We have a CB3000, 6000 and a PA5000, but we have never had complete success with any of them.
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

I must admit I am growing to like mine more that I am getting used to it, the base ring is smaller than I was used to with the 6K

Cleaning is a breeze, so is peeing, and its comfortable (except at night but I am pretty used to that now)

There is no perfect belt, I know I could pull out of with some difficulty... but to what end, I can't get it off my balls, and while I could probably manipulate myself to orgasm, the feeling of stupidity following climax with this metal thing stuck on the end of your balls is a big enough deterrent. sometimes when I had been wearing the 6k for a week or more i would get desperate and shake the shit of it...and cum....and only succeed in regretting it, I just don't try any more. a Hitachi magic wand will make short work of even a full metal belt.

Jailbird is comfortable, easy to clean (and keep clean), is shiny and will stay shiny, can stay on indefinitely, realistically prevents sex, and is a major deterrent to masturbation, what more could you want ? :)
0 x
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Yesterday I noticed that last was 2 weeks since we had placed our order and thought time was getting close. Sure enough last night I received an e-mail that the jailbird was shipping out today. My wife is so excited she is bouncing and I am nervous. Will post my thoughts once it arrives, but as I said earlier MM has been very responsive & easy to work with so far.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

bratboy,

Congrats on ordering your new device. After it arrives and you have had some wearing time, please update us on your perspective in regards to whether the sizing worked out as you expected and any sizing recommendations you may have looking back. There are several of us out here on the verge of ordering an MM device. We would all like to get the measurements right the first time and would appreciate the benefit of your experience.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

I have had mine now for about 2 weeks and have only taken it off once for one hour in all that time.

I ordered mine to be one ring size down from what I was wearing with the CB6K and also one tube size down. For the first week I was almost convinced the base ring was too small but have gotten used to it. We also ordered a screw option although MM charge $40 USD extra for a little screw and thread which I think is a bit rich, but still glad I did it, we also paid for the anti pull out which I have not used yet.

Observations on the jailbird:

Its far easier to live with. Far easier to pee, clean, and it looks far far nicer, the top is rather sharp though and we have taken the edges off. My wife has not said she does not like it which for her is paramount to her saying she DOES like it compared to the 6K we had. The hour I had out of it was because I asked if i could self gratify after giving her a back rub for a hour, after which it went back on.

After wearing it continuously for two weeks there have been no problems, physically speaking no damage to flesh, sore spots or anything. Scary, there is no physical reason to take it off at all...ever, although for the first week I was suffering from lack of sleep, while I still don't even nearly sleep all the way through its more bearable, I am finding it to be 3 or 4Am before I wake up for the first time rather than 12AM

Security, well I could pull out of it I am sure but I have not tried, but i think it would be harder to pull out of than the cb6K even with the KSD in it because I sized it a bit smaller than the 6K, it is impossible to escape from totally and would would need serious tools to remove it, the thing about the 6K at the end of the day you know you could always pull the ring away from the tube and break it if u really wanted to, I don't think that would be possible with the JB, its very strong and unrelenting.

It actually feels a LOT more naked than a CB3K, in that it does not really prevent stimulation much. When I used to cuddle my wife with the cb6k the plastic acted like a heat insulator, the jailbird well its like its not there until u try and get hard. Its still effective because getting hard is not exactly pleasurable, I actually think it hurts more than the cb6K, partial erections in the 6K were kinda pleasurable, the JB is not.

Truth is I found though its not that hard to cum in the device after 3-4 days of build up. But it is completely effective in preventing what I would call self abuse (ie bringing oneself off multiple times per day), I would even go as far as to say that it would only be possible after 3-4 days build up without the use of a wand.

What it does do is prevent erections very effectively, and while I have managed to cum in the device, it can only be described as a ruined orgasm, like all these devices the are effective to point, it serves its purpose well, and my wife is getting her well deserved service.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

whatshiny,

Thanks for your perspective. You say that you stepped down a size from the CB 6K, but that device is not symetric. That's one of my problems in determining a size. The CB 6Ks cage is measures 1 1/4 vertically and 1 3/8 horizontally(I think, may have it backward). The next to largest ring which fits me perfectly is 1 3/4 vertically and 1 7/8 horizontally. Which measurement did you stepdown from? I have even communicated with MM about doing inbetween sizes, but he feels I am "splitting hairs" and won't be able to tell much difference.

One other thing regarding the JB is that several wearers have stated that, once used to it, they can't "feel" the JB cage at all. I like the feeling of the CB 6Ks cage on my shaft. That's one of the reasons that I am sort of leaning towards the WM or PT. Guess I relate it with my KH holding and caressing my shaft all the time I'm locked, which make me feel more "kept", if that makes any sense. Do you not feel the JB cage at all?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271