Need help/want to go steel

For the gearheads in the audience
Anomaly

Need help/want to go steel

Post by Anomaly »

So after some time in the cb6ks I think m KH and I are
ready to go steel. 'm unsure what device to look into, maybe some advice?

- Limited budget, $300 is about all we can spend.
- I'm a "grower" and prefer a device I can have sized.
- Sizeable/adjustable preferred.
- Any non-PA anti-pullout accessories are a major bonus.
- No inserts please.
- Ventilation preferred but not necessary, I shower daily.

Any recommendations? Time isn't a factor on shipping.
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
Current Device: CB6000S W/ KSD-G3
locked4her55
Re: Need help/want to go steel

Post by locked4her55 »

Well I'll chime in for a MM Jailbird http://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/
You'll find many of us happily secured on one.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Sub Cy

Post by Sub Cy »

locked4her55 wrote:Well I'll chime in for a MM Jailbird http://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/
You'll find many of us happily secured on one.
Even though I don't have one I'll second that. It seems a lot of people use it here and it really does fit almost all your requirements.

The only issues I could foresee is that it's right at the top of your budget before any extras like the "non-PA anti-pullout accessories". Also you'll only get one size ring for that price, and most people recommend getting 2 as they are solid and not hinged (which tbh I think is mostly on cheap pre-sized metal devices) or constructed (like a CB6k).

If you're willing to maybe spend a little more and/or think that maybe you'd like to try an insert, the Looker (02) from Steelworxx is supposedly VERY comfortable and secure. You can get it made with the insert as a removable piece too. Sadly the price is in EUR, so with conversions rates you may spend a little more on one day vs another.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Sub Cy wrote:Sadly the price is in EUR, so with conversions rates you may spend a little more on one day vs another.
This is true but go on his site and create an account. There is no VAT when shipped to the US so that saves a fair bit on the price (VAT is already included on the price listed on the website).
1 x
Sub Cy

Post by Sub Cy »

Atone wrote:
Sub Cy wrote:Sadly the price is in EUR, so with conversions rates you may spend a little more on one day vs another.
This is true but go on his site and create an account. There is no VAT when shipped to the US so that saves a fair bit on the price (VAT is already included on the price listed on the website).
I had thought I read that before tbh but wasn't sure so didn't mention it. Taking off the 19% sure does lower the price, but it's still in EUR so you have to deal with conversion. As of this posting the Lookers are between 75-125 ish USD above the 300 budget. But with the joy (and hell...) of currency conversions in a week they may be much closer to the 300 budget... or even more outside :lol:

Even with them being over the 300 budget I still wanted to throw them out as I know a few people here use them and enjoy them as a very comfy device with or without the plug.
0 x
ChasteCuckold

Post by ChasteCuckold »

I have been wearing one of these for 2 years
http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale-male-ch ... s5-20-null

You can do a search on DH Gate and get chastity cages too, I order from China frequently without problem, I pay with paypal
0 x
Locked and Cucked

nommie

Post by nommie »

ChasteCuckold wrote:I have been wearing one of these for 2 years
http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale-male-ch ... s5-20-null

You can do a search on DH Gate and get chastity cages too, I order from China frequently without problem, I pay with paypal
Issue is not a single on of the devices on DH gate are actually stainless. Those devices are fun to wear for maybe a play session or a few days here and there, but wearing 24/7 its best to stay away from anything chrome. Chrome will rust out pretty quick when showering daily and wearing it every day. IMO its one of those things that you don't want to skimp on because its going on a rather important piece of your body.

OP also stated he wanted custom sizing, which none of the DH gate devices are on that matter.

IMO, I'd just go with a MM device and be done with it for now. But that's just me, and what may work great for me may not for others. Some like full tubes, some like open cages.
0 x
clpet13

Post by clpet13 »

Why not one of Steelworxx's cheaper devices? I have the Revenge and have been pretty happy with it. Mine has ample size so with that and the open head hygiene and ventilation are not an issue.

They also have the rubber fixing which goes around the glans of the penis and attaches to the base of the device. Being rubber, though, I don't know if this can be regarded as an adequate safety measure... (I haven't tried it, I have the metal PA fixing.) Perhaps one could replace the rubber part with a smooth flexible metal chain or something...
0 x
-------------------------------------------------------------
Current gear: Steelworxx Revenge with PA fixing
(plus Träume aus Edelstahl lockable steel neck bracelet)
Urcatcher

Post by Urcatcher »

Another endorsement for MM jailbird! After trial 2 month run with CB6K and pinching, soreness, difficult hygiene etc., etc., it has been such a pleasure to wear a custom fit jailbird. 17 days straight without ever experiencing any discomfort and erections are totally prevented. It's open design allows easy hygiene. I even forget that it is on! If you go with a custom fit, be sure to get the sizing correct... MM has great advice in their sizing guide and they also sell sizing rings. Snug is best and those who opt for adding a little "extra room" typically regret not having gone smaller. Good luck with whatever you choose!
0 x
Locked in a jailbird since end of April, 2013.
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

If my mature metal jailbird is the right size for you your welcome to buy for very cheap (half price) as I will not be wearing it ever again. The only thing i did to it was drill a extra hole in the lock shaft so I could put two locks, or a lock and a tamper tag at the same time (locks can be picked, tamper tags can not)

Jail Bird Male Chastity Device MATJB : Jail Bird Ring Style : :
Oval
Cage/Ring Gap : :
3/8\" Gap
Cage Length : :
2 3/4\" Length
Ring Size : :
1 5/8\" Ring
Cage Diameter : :
1 1/4\" Dia.
0 x