Steelworxx Crossfire and urethra plug

For the gearheads in the audience
Atone
Re: Steelworxx Crossfire and urethra plug

Post by Atone »

ptharv wrote: To add more confusion, the 32mm cage is very frustrating also. Every erection attempt is fist pounding. It seems that the tube is just so snug, that erections just can't happen. I feel the attempt, but then nothing because there is no room. I have to very forcefully squirt water into the cage with a syringe to get it to come out the top when cleaning.

For Atone, the normal design of the insert has no ball on the end. I'm sure you can custom order, but at a higher price. I remember when I ordered the custom size for mine, he did not charge me extra. Putting the ball on the end, may involve a little more work though. When I ordered the insert for my 35mm, he wanted me to send it back to make sure it would fit properly. I asked him to do the best without me sending it back. He made it right away and it fits fine. I had also asked about a cap for the end, but he has nothing. Depending on what you wear, I found the shape of the attachment nut on the outside end of the tube, would often show in my gym shorts. I figured most people would think it was a PA.
Hope all this helps with your decisions.

You can email me if you have a very specific question.
Yeah, I love the feeling of the 32mm tube over the 35mm too, very different. It is a little more work to forcefully squirt the water into the cage but it works as long as I am completely relaxed.

I was thinking about the normal design of the insert that he uses on the Looker, I like the idea of the ball on the end. I am pretty sure that I won't go 1 1/4" past the A-ring. I asked him about a cap for the end of my fixing with penis plug and he said he couldn't do that.

I might send you an email with a couple more questions. I see that you are in WV, not sure where but I am pretty close to WV in the northern part of the state. Funny if we might have crossed paths at some point.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

I have also gone from a 35mm down to a 32mm tube. I can no longer wear the 35mm tube, as it is not powder coated. I developed some kind of metal allergy when wearing the other tube and now require a coated tube. then it is no problem. I originally had a urethral insert, which original frightened me a bit, then I grew to like it, but with a metal allergy, this becomes a much scarier and likely impossible.

Unfortunately, as I was extremely disappointed to find out, I can still orgasm while inside the 32mm tube.

Thus, my next tube is to be 29mm in diameter. I already have to use the "stocking trick" to get into the 32mm tube but I believe this is my only hope.
0 x
Locked_inSteel

Post by Locked_inSteel »

Is the plug to intense? And I am looking forward to a lot of frustration :lol:
Although I'm not stuffed with the Steelworxx Crossfire urethra plug, I'm stuffed with a Titus Pear Drop Penis Plug http://www.clonezonedirect.co.uk/product.aspx?id=2651 inside the Penis Tube of my T-3 Steel Chastity crotchbelt.

My penis plug is 200g solid steel, the 85mm shaft is 5mm in diameter and there's a 10mm ball-scratcher mounted on the deep inserting end that keeps the urethra open, so the shaft never feels snug.

It's very comfortable and currently I don't feel it at all. However, when it strikes it's VERY intense as it fucks the pee-hole, deep. And that ball on the top, rubs in and out though the dent of my tube's cock ring entrance... till it rapes.
0 x
Full-Fledged steel chastity belt firmly securing a 4-inch steel rattler butt plug and urethra plug integrated in the Penis Tube.

MY VIDEO HERE: Buttplugged under chastity