Bracelet

For the gearheads in the audience
kpb57

Bracelet

Post by kpb57 »

We are looking for a piece of jewelry for my wife to store the key in.

Best would be a bracelet with some kind of pendant that contains the key.

Has anyone of you found something like this, preferably on the internet for ordering online?

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Locked by LRC

Re: Bracelet

Post by Locked by LRC »

LRC tried wearing the key on a necklace and the key caused a rash where the key sat. She started to look for a bracelet locket also. The problem was most of these lockets are around 5/8” (16cm) long. On most small locks the cut portion of the key is also around 5/8”. She ended up getting a heart shaped locket for a necklace. The key still wouldn’t fit. I ground the top of the key just past where the hole is and it fit into the locket.
I see that you are from Austria and hope I did my measurement conversion properly.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Thank you.

1" = 2.54 cm, so 5/8" converts to 1.6 cm. 16 cm would be a rather large, medieval style key :D
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Us americans and our measuring system! I forgot the decimal point when I did the conversion. At least a 16mm key would be a contant reminder like the chastity device is,but then again I wouldn't want to lug the lock around. :lol:
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve