Uberkinky Cage With Penis Plug

For the gearheads in the audience
Sophie_caged

Uberkinky Cage With Penis Plug

Post by Sophie_caged »

Is there anyone with expierience of this item please? http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/chastity-cag ... 81194.html I cannot find any previous mention of it on the forums and wondered if it was new.

I'm really interested in a device like this as my cb-6000s with the plastic locking pin just doesn't as secure as a steel device would. So if anyone has any other suggestions please felt me know. Also as i'm not very big, hence the cb-6000s, it's difficult to find a small device.
0 x
Sub Cy

Re: Uberkinky Cage With Penis Plug

Post by Sub Cy »

I would be VERY careful with any "cheap" cage that includes a plug. I've read a lot of stories about the cheap metal cages out there that are bad. They have sharp edges, unfinished portions, etc. I can only imagine how adding on a plug with that kind of craftsmanship (or lack there of really...) would work. In fact I seem to remember reading one story about a trip to the ER from an un-finished edge that was just sharp enough to nick the urethra lining....

I know it's a lot more expensive, but if you're thinking about going that route I would just highly suggest going custom. They know what they are doing, and lots of people use them without incident.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I agree with Sub Cy, no way I would use a urethral insert from anyone that didn't have an impeccable reputation. Steelworxx is one. Steelworks Extreme is another. I am sure there are more but they don't come to mind at the moment.

Be safe.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Sophie_caged wrote:Is there anyone with expierience of this item please? http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/chastity-cag ... 81194.html I cannot find any previous mention of it on the forums and wondered if it was new.

I'm really interested in a device like this as my cb-6000s with the plastic locking pin just doesn't as secure as a steel device would. So if anyone has any other suggestions please felt me know. Also as i'm not very big, hence the cb-6000s, it's difficult to find a small device.
This device (with the exception of the plug) is identical to the first CD we bought. It was called an EROS STEEL at the time. It is a higned device and the metal is a square section. The edges are extremely sharp. We have kept the device for 'punishment' purposes. This is not a device you can wear for any length of time. After about a wek with this device we bought a CB 6000 which was very good and got us as a couple the benefits we sought from MC.

I used the CB6000 for about 10 minths then we bought a custom device.

The hinge device does allow the circumference of the ring to be reduced and again I am made to wear it on tighter settings as punishment but the hinge is very uncomfortable and digs into the scrotum badly.

My advice. Avoid this product for any serious long term use.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The square barstock looks like it could be a tad uncomfortable.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I don't wear a plug and don't believe I ever will but I would be very leery about wearing that inexpensive plug. As Atone suggests, stick with a known established company with an excellent reputation. Aside from the plug it may work for short term wear but that hinge looks like trouble for anything long term.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Sophie_caged

Post by Sophie_caged »

Many many thanks for all your replies.... I have been looking at steelworxx devices with much interest. I have no problem in parting with the money for the one that I have great interest in which is the looker 2 :oops: , but i have concerns over getting the sizing right. The Uberkinky device answered all my interests :(
0 x
Sub Cy

Post by Sub Cy »

I know what you mean about not being very big and so finding it hard to find a device... tbh I think that's even more reason to stay away from that one though. The plug length is so short unless you're SURE you can fill that cage you may wind out with it slipping out or doing other nasty things. That's the nice thing about the looker models, they go past the base ring so unless you turtle out of the base ring....

Sizing wise, since you already have a CB6ks you really have all the sizing information you need already for it tbh. At least that is my understanding.

You have the ring size based off the ring your wear. The gap length based of the spacer (well I think that's gap.. and not sure if looker has adjs gap or not). And tube length you can figure out based on measuring how much extra space (if any) there is in your tube. Subtract that from the overall length of the tube.

Thats really all you need AFAIK.
0 x
Sophie_caged

Post by Sophie_caged »

Well..... just after my last post I decided to look once again at the Steelworxx website.....and.... I ended up ordering the looker 2 :oops: I did use the CB6ks dimensions in the end. I opt'ed for the removable plug, just in case. I felt a bit giddy just at the thought of the plug as that part of me has always been a one way street, but the thoughts are quite exciting. Steelworxx look like a beautiful bit of engineering though.
0 x
Sub Cy

Post by Sub Cy »

Sophie_caged wrote:I felt a bit giddy just at the thought of the plug as that part of me has always been a one way street, but the thoughts are quite exciting. Steelworxx look like a beautiful bit of engineering though.
I know what you mean on all counts there. Soon I'll be ordering my own metal device and one is the Looker 02... I'm really having a tough time deciding between it and another one though. The plug just seems like such a sort of "kink evolution" step I would love to take it. But I do worry about the cost of anything Steelworxx because of the conversion rate from EUR to other currencies (like USD)
0 x