CB6000's major design failure

For the gearheads in the audience
Eveanne

CB6000's major design failure

Post by Eveanne »

Last night I picked up a new ring to replace a broken one. I have lost count as to how many of these CB6000 rings I have gone through at this point. Those two little eyelets are ridiculous weak points. Well the new one broke within the first few hours too. I think I have just about had it with this thing. I am sure I can get it replaced under warranty but that's not the point. Basically, the ring should be made the same way but solid all the way around, with holes for the posts to fit in from behind. The cb2000 rings are virtually indestructible. I'd be interested in hearing any comparison experiences with the 6000 and the other light cages like the Birdlocked and Bon-whatever. Thanks for letting me vent.
0 x
WendyWicke

Re: CB6000's major design failure

Post by WendyWicke »

That's why we switched to a metal cage. Jake kept breaking his CB (including breaking the cage once inside of me). We got tired of superglue. Though I have to admit I was pretty impressed when he split the cage in half from sheer, um, ardor.

Yeah, that's my man, code name Thundershaft.'

Had to go to metal to keep him contained. It's worth it. We're happy with Mature Metal.
0 x