"squashy" bits

For the gearheads in the audience
Love2bLocked

"squashy" bits

Post by Love2bLocked »

I am currently locked in a CB6000, but considering moving to steel. There has been a lot of enthusiasm on this forum for the MM line of devices, in part due to their openness. When I first started trying to wear the CB6000, I had trouble with my “’squashy bits” coming out the vent holes. I ultimately followed Tom Allen’s suggestion and filled the vent hole with epoxy.

While I’ve seen pictures of folks in Jailbirds and Watchful Mistresses and they don’t seem to be extruding out the open spaces, I’m wondering what happens when they become aroused? How much of a problem is it with swelling thur the gaps?

I like the idea of being able to keep things clean easier in the more open design, but I’m currently leaning towards the Steelheart to keep everything contained.
0 x
Dev

Re: "squashy" bits

Post by Dev »

I asked my husband who has worn a CB-6000s, a Jailbird and, now, a Watchful Mistress and he said, "Sorry I can't really help. The extruding squashy bits have never been a problem for me."

Probably not the answer you wanted but that is what is happening here in our household.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I have a MM Watchful Mistress and I do come out the openings when I am aroused. When I first got it and put it on I filled it up, but now that the newness has worn off I don't - normally. However, when I am trying to get hard the very tip swells out the top and wherever my cock can swell outward it does. It doesn't hurt though. I'm usually 6.5" long and 2" diameter and I wear a 2" by 1 3/8" device.

Michael
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I had the same problem on my CB-3000. Not all the time but occasionally. It does happen on my jailbird but very rarely and not to the same extent. More of a discomfort than a pain sensation. I think because there are more places for things to squish out it is less of an issue.

When aroused a lot squishes out from all around but strangely it rarely has any discomfort at all. Doesn't look too pleasant though.

The steelheart is a great device, I am considering one myself. Mainly for the integrated lock, but also I think I would like to try the anatomical ring.

-A
0 x