able to orgasm in Queens keep

For the gearheads in the audience
HPHDX

able to orgasm in Queens keep

Post by HPHDX »

Hi all

I received my QK some months back and both the wife and I like it alot.
She is quite into the game at times which really makes me happy as chastity play is a big turn on for me :-)
Maybe one of the best things that have happend in my life - besides her marrying me :-)

BUT - I found out that my QK is unfortunately not so secure as I would have wanted.
The fit is nice and pull out so difficult that I have actually not tried it yet because I think I would not be able to get back in, and she would then find out.

I am unfortunately able to get enough stimulation with the QK in place to orgasm :-( Which kind of destroys the game for me - I have not dared to tell the wife yet :-D Dont want to put her off the game :-)

So when we are playing I never get to the point where I am really frustrated - because no matter how long she deciedes to lock me in - eventually the temptation gets to much for me :-(
I now I could just to the whole "honor-thing" but what is the point of the device then?

Question is what I can do about it. Would love to have the 100% secure device that would give her ultimate power over my sex-life, but what to do?

I have been thinking that my cage lenght might be to long - allowing the little guy to become to erect in the cage - could it be a solution to have the cage modified?
It does fit quite well when flacid so would also not like to loose general comfort during the day with at too small cage.

The base ring is also a very good fit and very tight, but it seems that the little guy is strong enough to push the cage forward and get erect enough to climaks - with a uncomfortable pull on the balls - but not uncomfortable enough I guess :-D

Could it be a solution to send it back and be modified? It would come at a cost I suppose, but if it would work it could be worth it :-)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :-)
thanks alot in advance :-)
0 x
wishful4

Re: able to orgasm in Queens keep

Post by wishful4 »

Wow! Not sure where to start. I have gotten as erect as I can (not much) in the cage, rubbed what I could thru the cage soaped up in the shower during my "moments of desperation", and I can't get close to an orgasm in my QK. You may just be "hypersensitive". Don't think MM can modify the cage. That's the reason it's so important to get the cage measurement right the first time. However, he may be able to install the spike strip for you. I've never used one, so can't vouch whether they work well or not.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Ummm.. seems to me that you should resist the temptation to try....? When you say you get erect... fully? If you are able to achieve a full size hardon the cage must be way big? I have a Jail Bird and when I get an erection it swells in the cage and drags on my balls to the point the pain is unberable, the last thing I want is to come.. Flaccid I am 1.5" long erect I am getting near 6.5", and there is nowhere for it to go. My JB cage is 1.2" long what measurements for the cage have you got in relation to soft/erect and cage size?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Ummm.. seems to me that you should resist the temptation to try....?
I'm going to disagree here, because a big part of what makes chastity "work" is the actual ability for the equipment to stop you from wanking under most circumstances.

That said, I initially thought that he was just overexcited. I used to be able to make myself come while in the CB3k, at least, at first. After wearing it for quite a while, though, the hyper-arousal settled down, and I found that I couldn't do so anymore. But if he's been wearing the device for several months, you'd think that he's hit that point.

I suspect that it's more the case that the cage is too large, and is allowing too much of an erection. Not sure how easy it is for MM to take a half inch off, but maybe that's a good place to start.
0 x
HPHDX

Post by HPHDX »

I am using millimeters so please bear with me regarding conversion to inches :-)

As far as I remember the cage lenght is 70 mm or 2,75 inches.
It might be a just at tad too long when flacid, but not that much.
I guess I could squeeze into something smaller if I wanted too - but I was also afraid of loosing daily comfort when ordering - so maybe I went too far om the comfort side.

I found it quite diffecult to do the measuring I must admit - despite many many measurements taken over many days. :-)

Its not a complete full hard-on and it´s not very pleasurable - but climax is obtainable.
It just seems to be able to push the cage forward and then pull on the balls - enough to get a reasonble hard on.

And yes. I do realize - and agree aswell - that the temptation should be resisted, and that´s what I plan to do.
It just irretates me a bit to know that I am actually able to reach some sort of satisfaction if I wanted to - when that was soppused to be up to the Mrs. to decide :-)

What I would like to know if it is me that´s got i wrong - and it would seem so at least, if you other guys are completely cut off from any self-pleasure :-)

and next thing I would like to know if there is something I could do about it.
Looking at the cage-part to me it seems that it would be possible to shorthen the bars down in lenght and then re-weld the bottom part of the cage again?
It might take some time, and come at a cost - but if possible I would probably take that route - this game is just too good to give up :-D
But then again - I am not an expert, so any advice on size and/or modification possible are most welcome.

I might contact MM to hear their opinion aswell - just nice to hear from other users also :-)
0 x
celticqueens_sub

It does appear that the cage sizing might be a bit out... 2.75" seems pretty big. Atone might want to chip in, he seems very good at this sort of thing.
0 x

celticqueens_sub

Tom Allen wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote:I'm going to disagree here, because a big part of what makes chastity "work" is the actual ability for the equipment to stop you from wanking under most circumstances.
I know... I know.... the 'humour' didn't come over.... :geek:
0 x

Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote:I'm going to disagree here, because a big part of what makes chastity "work" is the actual ability for the equipment to stop you from wanking under most circumstances.
I know... I know.... the 'humour' didn't come over.... :geek:
Ah, I wondered why it seemed a bit out of character for you.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote:It does appear that the cage sizing might be a bit out... 2.75" seems pretty big. Atone might want to chip in, he seems very good at this sort of thing.
I was thinking that might be the case but I didn't see any discussion of actual sizes of anything so it's hard to say. I agree with Tom about the ability to have an orgasm in the tube. I remember being able to have a (rather unsatisfying / ruined) orgasm using a pretty strong vibrator once way back. Since then I have tried and was not successful in even getting much pleasure much less an orgasm of any sort. This is as much a mental experience as it is physical so I think I just moved past that.

When it comes to physically manipulating the entire device to achieve an orgasm I would go back to something being a bit too big if that is successful. The best solution that I have found is a smaller device. In my case, even with the larger devices I own, I would get some pleasure for a little bit and then the erection would take over and pretty much just lock everything down. It is actually frustrating in a most delightful way. It feels good as long is it is only a small amount of stimulation and then if / when it builds it stops on its own until I relax enough to try a little more. Rather self limiting, a great way to wander off to sleep.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote: I remember being able to have a (rather unsatisfying / ruined) orgasm using a pretty strong vibrator once way back. Since then I have tried and was not successful in even getting much pleasure much less an orgasm of any sort.
Interestingly, a good vibe will "force" an orgasm out of me, device or not. I'm talking one of those heavy Homedic pulsing back massagers, not one of those little battery operated sex toys, though. Even a Hitachi won't always do it when I'm locked up. But the vibe-gasms are part ruined, and part... something else, because there's literally no time for me to even enjoy it.
0 x