Chastity Device list?

For the gearheads in the audience
luminous

Chastity Device list?

Post by luminous »

I'm really new here, but an obvious thing that new (and experienced) members will all most certainly want to know, is there a list of all the devices that are out there somewhere in the forums?

It would be really great to have the name of the device and a link to a website showing more info about it.
0 x
luminous

Re: Chastity Device list?

Post by luminous »

Just found this on the net, could be useful info if we don't have a list already. I can compile info from that list into a post here (just in case the link goes down), then we can all add extra devices to the list as and when we find new toys out there.

http://www.chastitytrophy.com/en/index.asp
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

luminous wrote:I'm really new here, but an obvious thing that new (and experienced) members will all most certainly want to know, is there a list of all the devices that are out there somewhere in the forums?

It would be really great to have the name of the device and a link to a website showing more info about it.
Go to http://keyheld.blogspot.com/. Look at the lower left side of the page under shopping. You will find links to most of what is available in male chastity devices. There are a lot of other good resources on the Keyheld site as well. Good luck on your hunt and if you have questions on any device, I am reasonably sure someone on this forum can answer them.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
luminous

Post by luminous »

Awesome, a great link! Thanks. I will have to put something together for all of us to make use here.

I'm still trying to find something that works well for me. I'm a grower, and unfortunately the only device I have found that is both comfortable and secure so far causes a LOT of swelling. I will ask away once I have a better idea of what I want to find.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

luminous wrote:I'm still trying to find something that works well for me. I'm a grower, and unfortunately the only device I have found that is both comfortable and secure so far causes a LOT of swelling. I will ask away once I have a better idea of what I want to find.
I'm honestly not a salesman for Mature Metals, but many of us here are wearing their products and loving it.

Their customer service is Top Notch and I'm sure they can come up with the perfect fit for your needs.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luminous

Post by luminous »

I have been hearing a lot of good things about the MM products, and am making very serious consideration to getting one of them.

I'm also thinking about this one
http://www.madame-dura.de/product_info. ... ertel.html
, as the flexibility will allow me to remain active in my job. Sometimes I have to lie prone on floors, climb ladders, go into crawl ways etc. Basically I work in IT, but have to get the job done regardless what that entails.
0 x
luminous

Post by luminous »

Sorry, I actually meant I was thinking about this one:

They do seem really pricey though. One would really have to hope that they work well!!!
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

In this Forum, if you go to the General Chastity Chat, then Common Terms and Abbreviations (pg.1), then scroll down, there is a section called; Devices, Male. There is a list of commonly referred to devices from this Forum. Scroll down a little more and there are links to the device manufactures.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

luminous wrote:Sorry, I actually meant I was thinking about this one:

They do seem really pricey though. One would really have to hope that they work well!!!
I seem to remember someone months ago selling one of these and I believe they commented that the device was good in preventing penetration but didn't do to well at preventing masturbation.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luminous

Post by luminous »

Great, thanks for the advice :)
0 x