Mr S Leather devices?

For the gearheads in the audience
Dev

Re: Mr S Leather devices?

Post by Dev »

This picture cracks me up..."Show me your stuff, big guy..." LOL.

0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Dev

Post by Dev »

LockedLaura wrote: They weigh about 1/2 a pound which can feel like a lot if your swinging in the breeze (or at least to me they would). I went with the more traditional model http://www.mr-s-leather.com/CB310.html and am finding it more comfortable than the CB6000 it replaces with the caveat that I need supportive underwear or it starts to remind me.

-L
I see that it's 4" long which is 2" more than Ab is getting in his custom made Jailbird (and 1" longer than the CB6K). Does that seem big to you or does it fit just fine?

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
judithprietht

Post by judithprietht »

I found some reviews of Mr S devices here:

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/reviews.htm

None for either of the open-bar ones that caught my eye, though.

Still, enough to give some pause:

"When I removed the device my cock was swollen with fluid under the skin in a few places and there was rust embedded in the skin of my cockhead...."

Yikes!
0 x
LockedLaura

Post by LockedLaura »

Dev wrote: I see that it's 4" long which is 2" more than Ab is getting in his custom made Jailbird (and 1" longer than the CB6K). Does that seem big to you or does it fit just fine?
It is a slight amount larger, but I was damaging myself with NPT pulling hard enough to tear skin in the CB6K.
I have been able to sleep without waking to pain since I added that 1". A big friendly sensory deprivation chamber is how I tend to describe it.

I tend to supportive underwear and baggy pants so there isn't very much visible exposure, plus I am one ugly old troll so there aren't so many peeping me anyway.

-L
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

LockedLaura wrote: I tend to supportive underwear and baggy pants so there isn't very much visible exposure, plus I am one ugly old troll so there aren't so many peeping me anyway.

-L
That combination works well. Conceal, obscure, distract.

-A
0 x
dutchbound1

Post by dutchbound1 »

thumper wrote:Does that weird little penis noose actually work?
I have the version with a slot for your PA (http://www.mr-s-leather.com/CB310PA.html) but it also came with the penis noose. The issue for me is that the tube is rather narrow and I have never been successful in getting both my dick and the noose-holding pin in the tube at the same time.

So, I just go the locking-PA route which has been very effective for me in preventing my dick from pulling out. It did take a little practice though. Initially, I would have my PA stick out of the slot and attach the lock (as in the Mr. S pics). That quickly became a problem for me as the lock just pulled too much on my PA and got sore quickly (especially flopping around at night and squirming around in underwear). So, I figured out that if I kept the PA in the tube, twisted it slightly so that it wouldn't come out, and attached the lock so that the clasp goes through the slot at the end of the tube, things work out much better. The lock ensures that the PA is kept turned enough to prevent it from coming out of the slot. The PA is being pulled against the steel tube by the lock meaning my piercing doesn't feel the pressure of the lock's weight as I move around. Quite effective!
0 x
LockedLaura

Post by LockedLaura »

thumper wrote:Does that weird little penis noose actually work?
When I looked at the weird little noose, it appeared to me to come with a rough edge that was pretty much guaranteed to pinch which would shorten the time I could stay locked dramatically (as well as sidelining me for anything else).

The sales rep at Mr S actually had as part of his spiel that many people ignore the noose. On the plus side it is a convenient length for pushing your stocking through to get well seated in the device.

-L
0 x