MM Watchful Mistress: Third Impressions

For the gearheads in the audience
michaelnmelissa

Re: MM Watchful Mistress: Third Impressions

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I do sit each time. It is easier and comfortable. Also, more submissive. It reinforces the chastity for me.

Michael
0 x
danj
Re: MM Watchful Mistress: Third Impressions

Post by danj »

celticqueens_sub wrote:The use of a urinal or sitting... just sit, why risk peeing all over your pants?
I've been doing just that...sitting. As I work from home, it really isn't that big of a deal, but when I'm out of the house, especially with a heavy winter coat, etc., it is a pain to use the stalls. I just need to get used to it. I also have the benefit (I think) of not being locked-up 24/7, so when I'm with my wife she's been perfectly fine with me just wearing the cock ring. And I do agree with you Michael...sitting does reinforce the chastity, which is a turn-on.

A bit off topic...but looks like the short break is over...I'm wearing the cock ring now, but expect I'll be wearing the CB no later than tomorrow morning as my wife will be out all day. Kinda miss wearing it for her anyway :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart