MM Watchful Mistress: Third Impressions

For the gearheads in the audience
michaelnmelissa

MM Watchful Mistress: Third Impressions

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Well, I've had the WM on 24/7 for 6 days now and I can say it is one comfortable device. Most of the time I can't even tell I have it on - but boy does it keep the erections contained!

It's been easy to keep clean with some Q-Tips and soap.

My job is pretty physical - lots of walking, kneeling, lifting, etc. So far, no problems doing all that while wearing the WM.

Overall, it has been a great experience.

Michael
0 x
Atone
Re: MM Watchful Mistress: Third Impressions

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote: My job is pretty physical - lots of walking, kneeling, lifting, etc. So far, no problems doing all that while wearing the WM.
Physical activity seems to be helpful with the comfort of wearing a device, at least to a point. I find it much more comfortable on the days that I am actually "working" rather than sitting all day. Sitting in the car seems to be the worst. Just not enough movement and activity, things start to bind up.

Thanks for the update, glad it is going so well.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I am glad to hear it's such a success. We're really happy with the WM. And now, since we've sold the JailBird, it's the only one we have but it is getting a workout!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

It's my only one too Dev. We are thinking about another one though. Maybe one with even more coverage. Have to think about it some more.

Michael
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I like everything I've read on the WM. I'd like to get one someday...might take some time to convince my wife/KH.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
michaelnmelissa

Danj:

From everything I've read here metal is the way to go. I have never worn plastic, and all I can say now is I won't. Metal is so comfortable and - I think - looks better. Hopefully, you're wife will come around soon!

Michael
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Michael (and Dev)

Are you able to use a urinal with the WM? And Dev, does Ab find the WM better/easier to wear in terms of using urinals than the CB-6000s? My biggest complaint is the difficulty/danger in using urinals when wearing the CB. When I say danger, I mean the high probability of making a huge mess on my pants!

Of course, I know, our wives/keyholders ALWAYS sit down and this may just be a part of being in a device and being chaste for our wives...but would be nice...
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Dev

Post by Dev »

Where Ab works, they have only a toilet (small, private bathroom) and at home we don't have a urinal (obviously!) so he doesn't have all that much opportunity to use one. So, to be honest, I'm not sure it's even come up for him to use a urinal while in his device. There was a period where he was telling me he kneeled to pee (I blogged about that) but I haven't asked him lately. I think he mostly sits.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

Danj,

I'd have to say a urinal is possible with the WM. (I also learned the hard way to make sure to have a "clear field of fire" before starting to pee too)!

We don't have a urinal at work - just toilets - so I just sit. However, I do think it would be possible to stand too.

Michael
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

The use of a urinal or sitting... just sit, why risk peeing all over your pants? Its such an avoidable problem! I have a CB 6000, the MM device is wending it's way over the ocean as we speak... can't wait.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice