One That Will Last A Lifetime

For the gearheads in the audience
michaelnmelissa

One That Will Last A Lifetime

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Melissa and I are fully committed to male chastity. We intend to practice it for the rest of our lives together.

Since that is our intention, we've been discussing chastity devices as far as cost, comfort, security, durability, and the like. Right now, I am in a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress. We are both very satisfied with it.

However, we would like to get one with more coverage, such as a steel tube. I am even thinking about a belt, but I am not sure she is that keen on those.

Basically, what we'd like to do is invest in a device that will keep me secure and comfortable and last a long, long time.

Any suggestions?

Michael
0 x
danj
Re: One That Will Last A Lifetime

Post by danj »

Hi Michael,

There do seem to be quite a few happy Steelheart wearers, including some on this board (Thumper and Elwood come to mind). You might look into that device. From what I've read, it sounds like a very well made steel tube device. I believe it is made in Germany.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Hi Danj,

I've looked at a Steelheart 2 device and it looks good. Also, they can add a locking nylon belt to it that prevents pull out. But if I go that far why not a full belt?

I do think a Steelheart 2 is the front runner right now though I am open to others.

Michael
0 x
Bert

Post by Bert »

Hi there Michael, why don't you try the lancelot de luxe, comfortable, steel, tube, but no belt.
But why do you need a belt ?? It less comfortable than this cage.
www.madame-dura.com or .de.
0 x