MM Watchful Mistress: Second Impressions

For the gearheads in the audience
michaelnmelissa

MM Watchful Mistress: Second Impressions

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I just passed 36 hours in the WM. So far so good. Some second impressions:

1. It is just about impossible for me to pull out. I do think with a lot of soap/lube and some effort I could - not that I want to or will - but it would be incredibly difficult.

2. The base ring seems thicker than the sizing ring was. It is doing a good job with the weight of the device.

3. I was concerned with cleanliness, but I'm finding that with some Q-Tips and anti-bacterial soap I can wash and dry every nook and cranny.

4. I had one nocturnal erection the first night and two last night that woke me up. I was not in pain, but there was some good pulling and stretching going on. I found that if I just relaxed and waited 30 seconds it went away. After the first one I thought, "Hey, I'm really in the club now!" LOL.

5. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

Michael
0 x
Atone
Re: MM Watchful Mistress: Second Impressions

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote:1. It is just about impossible for me to pull out. I do think with a lot of soap/lube and some effort I could - not that I want to or will - but it would be incredibly difficult.
I thought that also until I tried one day. It was a bit depressing actually to see how easy it was and I am in a fairly small diameter cage. Very snug, there is always some meat poking out the sides a little (your sausage analogy in your other post is a good description) even when completely flaccid. My recommendation is to not even try to find out. I will say that it would be much, much more difficult to get back in, I gave up on trying.
4. I had one nocturnal erection the first night and two last night that woke me up. ..... After the first one I thought, "Hey, I'm really in the club now!" LOL.
Welcome to the club. Some will be worse than others, you might need to actually get up and walk around at some point. It seems the worst times are when I am the most tired and don't have the energy to get up and walk it off. Frustrating because these are the times when I should most take the minute to relieve the discomfort so I can get back to sleep and the rest that I need.

-A
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Michael,

Do you think the problem that jnuts was having with the (inside) top of the cage rings not being level with the top of the base ring is going to be an issue for you over time? He blogged about his scrotum migrating out the top in the space between the base ring and the first ring of the cage causing pain.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
michaelnmelissa

I don't think so. I can see what he was talking about, I think, but I believe my gap is big enough that it won't cause an issue. I think that's what Jnuts learned too.

Michael
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I'll be honest, I don't completely understand the physics of chastity devices, probably because I don't have the equipment to wear one. But I also wonder if the difference in comfort might be the fact that the top of the WM (and Pet Trap) is the flat piece of metal rather than the round bar that is on the JailBird. The Tube has a sort of flanged piece...I wonder what that feels like to wear?

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

"I wonder what that feels like to wear?"

Fantastic.

-A
0 x
michaelnmelissa

I suppose I could buy a MM Tube and let you know... :D

Or you could buy one for Ab for Valentine's Day.

Melissa and I are going to buy a new device in the Spring - just because we want to! We're talking about the different ones and their pros and cons.

I wonder: would you want to make the Tube a bit wider than you normally wear since there are no openings on the sides to squeeze out of? I'm not sure I'd want all the growth pressing up against those two bars at the end of it.

Michael
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I am saving up my money to buy him a Utilikilt! LOL. Plus I have to get him some boots to wear with it because I am told that that is the look that is really hot. :D

I don't think Ab would like a tube design, to be honest. He complained about the CB-6000s being too confining. He still takes the WM off daily for cleaning. I think a metal tube would just not rank high on his aesthetic list.

But, you know my motto--never say never!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Belle

Post by Belle »

Dev wrote:I am saving up my money to buy him a Utilikilt! LOL. Plus I have to get him some boots to wear with it because I am told that that is the look that is really hot. :D

D
Black, just below the knee. :D
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/