MM Watchful Mistress: First Impressions

For the gearheads in the audience
michaelnmelissa

MM Watchful Mistress: First Impressions

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Hi everyone,

Well, the MM WM arrived today. I had to wait until I got home from work to put it on. I've been in it for 5 hours now, so I thought I would give my (very) first impressions:

Mature Metal: great customer service. He shipped my device 13 days after my order was placed. MM has been nothing but nice and helpful the whole time.

My wife and I sat down on couch and opened the box. The WM came in a red velvet bag - nice touch - and we were both impressed with how it looked. Heavy, polished, and smooth all over. It looked good.

It took the both of us to get it on and locked. A little bit of silicon lube on the inside of the device helped. I held it on while Melissa locked it shut. I don't think I could have done it alone this time. I trust it will get easier. What was great was how much we laughed and joked as we did it. MC should be sexy AND fun and it was for us as we locked me up.

I think I had a tricky time getting in it because it's been 14 days since I came last (with much stimulation since) and Melissa decided NOT to let me cum before she locked me up. So, we had to play some Mario Bros. for awhile so I could shrink some.

The weight was surprising at first, but very soon I did not notice it. Honestly. I had to stop and think about it to be aware it was on me.

I almost can't believe this part, but I think I measured right the first time out (this is my very first chastity device). At my softest I am right at the top of the device and right to the sides too. It feels GOOD on my cock. My gap is 3/8 and I can't imagine going any smaller right now.

I've had several attempted erections. Twice the sides of my cock swelled out the sides of the WM like a sausage but it wasn't bad. Also, the very tip of my cock poked out of the top but again - no big deal. The base ring did pull, but not painfully, and I do think the smaller the device the better for that. When I was semi hard I filled the WM and did swell out of it where I could but it never hurt. I am usually about 6.5" long and 2" diameter when hard and the 2" long by 1 3/8" diameter cage seems to be just right.

I like it. I really like it so far. I can't believe I am actually wearing it after dreaming about it for so long.

Melissa, who was not into the idea of a device 2 months ago, likes it a lot too. When I explained the locking screw option she saw how sleek that would be. I even half jokingly mentioned getting a second device (Jailbird or Pet Trap) in the Spring and she thought that would be fine. I am so happy and thankful that she likes the device so much now.

She threaded her key with some ribbon and hid it. She had said she was going to keep it on her key chain, but she changed her mind and put it away somewhere.

Anyway, I'll let you know more later if I can think of anything that will be helpful.

Michael
Last edited by michaelnmelissa on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Atone
Re: MM Watchful Mistress: First Impressions

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote:I can't believe I am actually wearing it after dreaming about it for so long.
That is so cool.

I am jealous of the red velvet bag, I might have to order another one :)

It will get easier to put on as time goes by. You will be less 'excited' physically and that will help a lot. I can change out rings and what not now in under a minute usually. As I described once, it is almost like deciding to change the belt I'm wearing. That was pretty cool. The other reason is experience, you will learn the best way to get everything situated for a smooth operation.

Another thing for you to remember, this is where Melissa can really help you out :) is that the less often it comes off the less often you have to go through the process of putting it back on.

The weight is substantial but I think the design of the WM / PT really helps support it if the fit is right.
I am so happy and thankful that she likes the device so much now.
That is a great thing. I wouldn't say my wife likes the device but she does like having me locked in it. I am sure there are many here that are envious (myself included) that your wife is so in to it.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

When I explained the locking screw option she saw how sleek that would be.
Hahahaha, I TOLD you to spend the extra money on the screw option!

Seriously, I am glad you are so excited and that it seems to fit so well. I love Ab's WM and had a great time massaging it this morning. I am sure Melissa will feel the same way. Congratulations!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

Atone:

The WM does seem to distribute the weight well. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Dev:

I went with an extra base ring instead of the screw option. After that, the funds were low. Also, Melissa hadn't really looked at the devices yet. I think when she saw it in person, then she saw it could be neat to have an option for the screw lock.

For certain on the next one though!

Michael
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I was teasing you, you know.. ;)

Since it seems to be fitting so well right off the bat, I wonder if you'll need the extra base ring? Time will tell. You can also get the locking cock ring to go on it...when funds allow.

Enjoy!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
danj

Post by danj »

michaelnmelissa wrote:Hi everyone,

Well, the MM WM arrived today. I had to wait until I got home from work to put it on.
Michael,

Congrats on the new device! I know how good it feels to finally be locked-up! Look forward to hearing how things progress. Best of luck.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Michael,
What do you mean by an extra base ring? A different size one in case the primary one doesn't fit, or something else? Thanks!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
michaelnmelissa

Wishful,

Yes, that's right. I have one that I'm wearing as my primary and one that is the next size up in case I need a little "breathing space" for a time.

Michael
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote:I have one that I'm wearing as my primary and one that is the next size up in case I need a little "breathing space" for a time.
I think you made a good decision to get the second ring. I have had a couple of occasions where the discomfort was enough that if I didn't have the larger ring to put on I would have had to remove the device for a while.

You can add the security screw later fairly easily. I tapped all my existing rings myself, only took a couple of minutes each.

-A
0 x