Jailbird problems

For the gearheads in the audience
Shane67

Re: Jailbird problems

Post by Shane67 »

It's really bad that you're not getting any sleep; night time for me is actually when it's most comfortable.

Have you tried other types of lubrication? After trying a ton of cream/lotions/lubes, I finally found one that agrees with me: Vanicream. Comes in a handy pump applicator even. Non-greasy, long lasting, and completely odorless. And most importantly, it doesn't irritate my skin.

The other trick I've found for keeping the testicles loose is to raise the ambient temperature. Yep, I'm wearing long underwear even inside the house. I can't wait until it gets warm again. I still get the swollen testicles problem once or twice a day though, no real pattern. If I sit for awhile it goes away on its own.

What could be ideal for us high & tight guys is a hybrid tube/cage design: cut the Steelheart in half so that it's U-shaped like a boat. Fashion an MM-style cage over the bottom half. I bet Dietmar would be willing to build something like this.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

jnuts wrote:Not the last ring, but the bar after the ring. Instead of lining up with the center hole, it gets caught on that bar.

I definitely need a smaller cage and I'll get one with the next device. With the larger gap, I can now barely feel the device. I would be able to apply lube around the bottom of the cage ring now but not easily. Sounds about right now. Will see how it goes tonight. Would be nice to get some sleep.
I think I understand what you are saying about getting caught on the bar. I think that is something that could be improved on the design. If you look at the Lori's devices they are all welded (or cast) together so there is no ridge there. That might explain why they are more expensive too.

I hope you got the gap right now. What you are describing sounds very similar to the way mine is and I am pretty happy with it. Sorry to hear about the crack in the weld, I had the same thing happen to one of mine that I tried adjusting myself. What I found worked best was a wedge shaped piece of wood that could be gently pressed between the base ring and the cage. Sorry I didn't mention it earlier but my last post was started before you asked the question but posted after.

It is funny and counter intuitive that a smaller cage would lead to more comfort but it sure seems to. I wish it wasn't so expensive to try different sizes. If only the market was bigger, I am sure someone could make plastic tubes of various sizes so cheap that you could just buy a bunch and throw them out once you knew the right size. Just walk down the toy isle at walmart and you will see what I mean, there are amazing plastic toys that sell for next to nothing.

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

jnuts wrote:Will see how it goes tonight. Would be nice to get some sleep.
So how did it go? I hope you had a nice secure restful sleep.

-A
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Much better! Still a little pain but not near as much!
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

No pain at all last night. Very little the night before. Larger gap appears to be one piece of the puzzle for me. Will keep that in mind when we order the next one.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net