No Masturbation

For the gearheads in the audience
bopengiowa

No Masturbation

Post by bopengiowa »

Is there any chastity device out there that stops masturbation for male? I have heard about the carrara. Who knows of a device that fully restrains you from stimulating yourself and ejaculating?

Thanks!
0 x
randylever

Re: No Masturbation

Post by randylever »

Don't all chastity belts stop masturbation?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Markbentorah wrote:If I really really wanted to I guess there is enough movement in my CB6ks to enable some masturbation. Don't sure I could cum
One time I was so worked up in my CB6000s that I was able to masturbate in the device. It wasn't a very pleasurable experience and as I remember, I nearly broke the base ring right off at the tabs. If that had happened well as Ricky would have said "Lucy, you got some spla'in to do" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sexaddict101

Post by sexaddict101 »

I jerked off in my cb6k no prob. When I got my shorter smaller custom jb I thought it was too small and that I had just threw away my money. The next day I realized that it was perfect. Not too small or big. Later I jerked off in that also except it was scary painful and will never do it again :-/
0 x
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I have such a device....my kids call her mom. Kiddin. ( Sorry baby your not a "device"). Seriously tho if this is what you wanted why keep trying to pick at yourself. No disrespect, really ! Honestly I would not even wanna try. The mind f**k that is chastity is enough for me.

R
0 x
robtandhiswife

Post by robtandhiswife »

Any device for me puts up too much of an obstacle for me to event try.
Last edited by robtandhiswife on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Your going to struggle with a device, however might have more luck with a belt. Key differance is movement . In a device you can still get to your balls and waggle things about. In a belt its a bit more full lock down. However not allways the most practical to ware long term unless you get a realy comfy one.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I have a carrara concept belt and can assure you there is no possibility of masturbation, it can restrict movement a little but you learn to live with that.
0 x
Bert

Post by Bert »

If you wear a cage, masturbation is always possible, but not always to a fine result.
So use indead a short cage, where is not enough room for a erection.
And if you think you can move your penis out the cage without using the normal way (the key or something) then you need a cage with a fixing point like a plug in your peehole.
And if you masturbate often in your cage then use a metal cage instead of a plastic one.
In the beginning expensive but after replacing three plastic ones it is cheaper.
Goodluck.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Bert commented - If you wear a cage, masturbation is always possible, but not always to a fine result.

I would agree if you are talking about plastic cages for sure. However, those cages you can also just pull out of too. If you look at something like the Looker 03 by Steelworxx (what I wear) masturbation isn't a chance.

It is all in the design of the device.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.