Please Help!

For the gearheads in the audience
gummicouple

Re: Please Help!

Post by gummicouple »

Locked by LRC wrote:Was here so I thought I'd help. This picture is from MM's site. You install and wear the ring as normal. For some it gives extra support and comfort because a thicker area is holding everything. Other device maker's normal single ring is wider than MM's. I would think if someone had a small sack it might require a gap adjustment.
double-base-ring-200.jpg

Thanks for the picture. That helps. I guess the best way to go would be to order a double ring and keep the original, if the original is satisfactory.

~Alex
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

As long as you're not actually causing damage, a little pain and discomfort is good for a submissive slave husband. It reinforces his actual station in life....which is to serve and satisfy your needs and desires. It sounds like you're giving him plenty of 'good boy' rewards (though the rewards should also be as humiliating as possible). I know my wife demands, and receives, nothing less!
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Thanks Locked by LRC. For me I really liked the width of the CB base ring so it made sense to go with the double ring. It also adds a little more weight which I like.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

gummicouple wrote:
Locked by LRC wrote:Was here so I thought I'd help. This picture is from MM's site. You install and wear the ring as normal. For some it gives extra support and comfort because a thicker area is holding everything. Other device maker's normal single ring is wider than MM's. I would think if someone had a small sack it might require a gap adjustment.
double-base-ring-200.jpg

Thanks for the picture. That helps. I guess the best way to go would be to order a double ring and keep the original, if the original is satisfactory.

~Alex
I also have 2 rings. The double ring is 47mm. The single ring is 45mm. 80% of the time I'm wearing the double but I will switch to the single for a change. Just make sure of the size of the double before you order. Mistress MM told me that there are no modifications to the double once it's made.
Good luck!
0 x
Currently wearing A273
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

Is it common that a double ring is larger than a single ring?

~Alex
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

gummicouple wrote:Is it common that a double ring is larger than a single ring?

~Alex
I don't think so. It's just the way I ordered them. Keep in mind that if he has trouble getting his sac through a single ring it may be even more difficult to squeeze them through a double ring. Like most of us guys, somedays are just a more difficult than others. I tend to be high and tight. I don't believe I've ever read anyone regretting going with the double base ring for a MM product. I love the look and feel but not everyone will.
0 x
Currently wearing A273
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

locked4her55 wrote:

~Alex
I don't think so. It's just the way I ordered them. Keep in mind that if he has trouble getting his sac through a single ring it may be even more difficult to squeeze them through a double ring. Like most of us guys, somedays are just a more difficult than others. I tend to be high and tight. I don't believe I've ever read anyone regretting going with the double base ring for a MM product. I love the look and feel but not everyone will.
That's helpful. travis' ball sac is also high and tight, but he is able to get the base ring on without much trouble, although I can't seem to get it on. I like putting on the cage and the lock! The screw is not as much fun as a lock, but it doesn't show under his trousers, so we use the screw. I think I will order a double base ring, although I hate to send the entire cage back. I want to get a good fit so that I can have him wear it when I want, for as long as I want. With a perfect base ring, is there ever a need to remove it? When I need to use his cock I can turn it around so the post is out of the way.

~Alex
0 x
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

RegularJoe wrote:As long as you're not actually causing damage, a little pain and discomfort is good for a submissive slave husband. It reinforces his actual station in life....which is to serve and satisfy your needs and desires. It sounds like you're giving him plenty of 'good boy' rewards (though the rewards should also be as humiliating as possible). I know my wife demands, and receives, nothing less!
Well, everyone is different. travis is my slave, but he is also my husband and humiliation is not part of our relationship. Pain is indeed part of our relationship and I love CBT, but I don't want the cage to cause pain or damage during normal wear. I want to be able to have him wear the cage when I want, for as long as I want. It appears that you have a good relationship with your wife, which is wonderful!

~Alex
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

I also had the burning, and also cured it with silicone lube. Swiss Navy brand seems to be the most affordable.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

gummicouple wrote:
locked4her55 wrote:

~Alex
I want to get a good fit so that I can have him wear it when I want, for as long as I want. With a perfect base ring, is there ever a need to remove it? When I need to use his cock I can turn it around so the post is out of the way.

~Alex
Once you've achieved the perfect fit it truly can be left on for as long as you want. Keeping my JB clean is a snap. As I posted before, a removable shower head was key in accomplishing this task. When I am released I have always taken off the base ring but I do believe others have posted that they just rotate the post out of the way.

We also opted for the high security screw but currently I have the padlock on. There are +'s and -'s to both. I found lately that no matter how hard I crank down the screw, over time it becomes lose enough that I can unscrew it with my fingers. This my wife found unacceptable. Rather than trying some blue loctite on the threads we have moved back to the padlock. The advantages to the padlock are as you stated the feeling we experience when she snaps it shut. She also likes to tease me sometimes with several false keys. She had me make 2 more padlock keys at the hardware store. I was told to take a file and make a very slight alteration, just enough to make them not work. Looks like the right key but after she works me up to a frenzy she will allow me to choose one key from a bag containing three keys. One works, two do not. Reminds me of the old Let's Make A Deal TV show when a contestant was allowed to pick from one of 4 keys to win the car. My luck of late hasn’t been too good. :D

Best thing is that we are having lots of fun. Here’s hoping you and Travis will too.
0 x
Currently wearing A273