problems with the Steelheart

For the gearheads in the audience
Orko

problems with the Steelheart

Post by Orko »

Hello together.

I know wear my new Steelheart since Saturday evening. So, 4 days now. But yesterday I had to open it. (its the first test, so I'm the keyholder too).

I dont know. I hope to find the right english words to explain my problem. :?

I'm uncut, and when I put the PA-Fixing through the PA-Ring and try to put both into the tube, my foreskin is not really able to "roll over" the PA-Ring. And when I opend the steelheart yesterday, my foreskin on the lower side was swollen. I take a look how the Fixing is place in the tube. And it seems, that it is to much on the lower side.
Yesterday evening i put out the Fixing, and today I was without the Fixing at work. No problem. Of course, I would be able to put the dick out of the tube and do "it" but I would never be able to put it back in the tube.
And now, few minutes ago, I opend the Steelheart again, after bending the Fixing. I bend it i this way, that the curve at the end is exactly over the hole.
But when I opend it, what did I see, my foreskin at the buttom was still swollen! :-(

Anybody an Idea what could be wrong here?

I'm thankfull for every help...

Orko
0 x
talk to me on skype: keggi80
elwoodinchastity

Re: problems with the Steelheart

Post by elwoodinchastity »

Is it possible that the tube and PA fixing are too long? I had a similar problem up until recently and it was due to the fact that the tube is too long which causes my PA to get pulled on constantly.

Other than that, my only guess would be that it's pinching somewhere and restricting blood flow. That might explain the swelling too.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
Orko

Post by Orko »

no, I thinks its not to long.

I think its the Fixing. I wear it now since yesterday evening with the Fixing. ITs ok, but It feels a bit strange. So a few minutes ago I opned it again. And there is like a lump (thats the right word?) at the lower side directly ander the PA. Its that big, thats I'm not able to pull the foreskin over the PA. But its not blue from blood. It doesnt hurt. Now - just a few minutes after open it - the lump is nearly away.

I will now give "him" a few houres without the Steelheart. Wait and see what happens with the lump. I will try it again without the Fixing over night and tomorrow morning. When there is a lump again, its not the fixing.

I would suppose, that the fixing is to short. I dunno. From my point of view, the bow of the fixing must be directly over the hole at the end of the tube!? In the moment there are 5-8mm space between the bow and the hole. So is my dick aroused, it pushs against the end of the tube. But in the moment there is the bow before. So it pushs my glans against the fixing. And I think THAT makes the lump. Because, even if I dont have an erection, tghe glas is always moving forward.

So... perhaps its only the fixing which is to short, or the whole tube is a bit to short ?

Thumper, do you have an idea?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have a similar problem with a slight swelling just in front of the end ring on my jailbird. It only happens on the underside and usually only in the morning. I think it happens after a nocturnal erection. If I use a q-tip stick or similar item I can push the skin back behind that ring and it goes away almost immediately. If I don't do anything it seems to go away on its own after a while, I think once any swelling has been reduced for a while. I usually like to correct this right away but sometimes if I am in a hurry I skip it. The closed design of the steelheart unfortunately makes it difficult to inspect and correct this problem. I tried using a cage with a slightly larger ring at the 'head' end (1/8" larger) but it didn't make a difference, the same thing happened. For now I am using the smaller more comfortable cage but inspect it every morning and usually again at night even though I don't remember ever seeing it happen at night.

-A
0 x
biocage

Post by biocage »

I GUESS the diameter of your PA ring might be too small, the ring doesn't have enough room to be dangled on the PA-Fixing. It causes too much of pulling at the pierced area, might be the major problem. You can try to get a larger diameter and same gauge size ring that might be able to fix the problem.
0 x
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

biocage wrote:I GUESS the diameter of your PA ring might be too small, the ring doesn't have enough room to be dangled on the PA-Fixing. It causes too much of pulling at the pierced area, might be the major problem. You can try to get a larger diameter and same gauge size ring that might be able to fix the problem.
I ended up getting a second ring and attaching it to the first to make a little chain. Worked like a charm.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
Orko

Post by Orko »

so... I was a long time not online here...

I was in my steelheart from the 18th of December till 2nd of January. So 14 days. That was the longest time for me, and it was a great experience. But the end was a horror-trip. I got a urethritis. And at the last day in the morning I asked my wife to give me the key. The steelheart was of, and I felt much better. But we both cant resist, and i received a great handjob. But the end, was a n accidental ruined orgasm which was very very painful.

So the last three weeks I was ill (first the urethritis and then a flue). And Sunday evening I put on the Steelheart again.

Before that, I changed the fixing. I think it was to short. There was 10mm from the end of the fixing to the pee-hole. and it was too deep. So I bend it. And it was ok. So i wear it oe day. And after that I checked it. And... It was swollen again. Not the end of the forseskin at the back of the penis. No, the whole foreskin around the glans. And the glans looked swollen too. :-(

So this time I have tried not a Ball closure Ring, and not a segment-ring, i had a horse shoe. Same size. I put the lower ball direktly to the PA-hole. So the foreskin could put over the ball. and it works!

But it is still the same problem... :-(

I think, its simple... the fixing is now nearly 6-7mm to the pee-hole. So there is exactlly enough space for the PA. But when i have an erection, my glans and the foreskin are squeezed against the fixing. I'm helpless...

One of the points here was, that the PA-Ring is to small... ok, I wear a 6x15mm Ring. I could wear an other ring. I think I have a 5x19mm. Perhaps its better? Because, I sounds logical: when the penis is not erected, the PA is pulling... but when the ring is bigger, my foreskin is not able to put over the ring... mhhh... should I try?

Any other ideas from other Steelheart Fans ?
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

It sounds like your foreskin is getting pinched. I've never had swelling with a closed tube, but with a tight open tube I had the type of swelling you described. Have you tried wearing the SH with the PA fixing, but without any jewelry for a few hours? If it's fine without the jewelry, then you can start looking for alternative rings.
0 x