Comfortable Metal Devices

For the gearheads in the audience
cb6000s

Re: Comfortable Metal Devices

Post by cb6000s »

I'm thinking of going to the MM Jailbird but I am having a problem. I use the second largest base ring for my ch6000, which I believe is 1 7/8". I made it a solid ring by adding the pieces but there was no way I could put it on. I put it over my penis and pulled the scrotum skin though but the balls just would not cooperate. When I tried to put them through the ring the just retreated into my body. Is there a secrete method for putting the soldid ring on? I need help.
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

There is no secret; have you watched the vid of Thumper putting on his Steelheart?

http://denyingthumper.com/chastity-devi ... t-vs-cb6k/
cb6000s wrote:I put it over my penis and pulled the scrotum skin though but the balls just would not cooperate.
Did you put your penis through first and then attempted to pull the balls through? If so, that could be problem. Balls first, and then penis.

The metal base rings are thinner and less grippy, and will be easier to slip on than the CB rings.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Yes, that's the way Ab does it: left ball, right ball, poke the penis down and through, usually accompanied by saying something funny like, "There you go, big guy." Then a drop of lube on the tip (the stuff Thumper recommended: JO)--just a drop and make sure not to get any on your fingers of one hand, because if your fingers are too slippery, you can't get the screw in.

He's using the screw with his Watchful Mistress all the time now. I like it because I like the streamlined look. Ab likes it because it keeps the WM nice and snug. I have discovered another advantage (or maybe disadvantage for Ab...LOL). Sometimes in the night if I am giving him a little massage, I sometimes think that maybe I should take the WM off and give the guy a break. But, I can't unscrew the screw in the dark (I could take the key off without a light) and since it is night and dark and I don't want to turn the light on, I just wait a moment. The urge to let him be free will pass in a minute or two. :D

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Melissa watched me as I put the sizing ring on and she did NOT think it was possible for me to get myself in it. She had no idea a penis could be manipulated like that!

Michael
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

It's all in the technique!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

wishful4 wrote:Take maybe .5-.75 inches off the 6000s length. I think it would be very popular and I encourage others to email and suggest the same.

I think that with a fine saw (a stiff dovetail saw, perhaps) some sandpaper, some superglue, and some care, that you could probably take off 1/2" if you cut it near the flange.

I've been tempted lately to cut the tube of my own 6k, shorten it slightly (to help prevent "turtling", a constant problem in the New England winters), and perhaps angle it downward a bit more. While I like the outer shape of the 6k, the inside really doesn't fit me well; I'm either too squished at the tip, or the inside head kind of bends my skin the wrong way. I've tried using an O ring to tether it in place, but I have an aversion to fixes that are too fiddly or that look hacked.

cb6000s wrote:I am currently in the CB6000s using the 1/4" gap between the A ring and the cage and I would buy the CB6000sx at a half inch shorter. I will eventuallly go to MM only because they will make to order. I prefer the plastic due to the weight difference. Plastic is half the weight of metal.
I dont' know the weights for the MM devices, but there is a huge difference in weight with the Fort.

CB3000
Cage - 1.25 oz (37g)
Ring - 1 oz (28g)
Total: 2.25 oz (65g)

CB6000
Cage: 1.125oz (32g)

Fort
Cage - 6.375 oz (180g)
Ring - 5.375 oz (152g)
Total: 11.75 oz (332g)

Which reminds me - I still haven't gotten around to finishing the stainless rings for my Fort. I really need a month off to finish up all the stupid projects that I start.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I just weighed the Jailbird:

With cage and ring, 4 3/4 ounces (134 gm)
add a 1 ounce (28 gm) Masterlock and you have a 5 3/4 ounce package (162 gm).

So, holy moly, the Fort does weigh a lot!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote: and perhaps angle it downward a bit more.
I am not sure how you are planning to do this but I have found that having too much angle in the middle of the tube doesn't seem to work very well. I think it would be better to keep the tube mostly straight but angled where it meets the ring at the opening.

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:I think it would be better to keep the tube mostly straight but angled where it meets the ring at the opening.
-A
I didn't specify this, but cutting and gluing at the flange would be the easiest place to work with, and would have more strength than trying to create a joint in the middle.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I figured that was what you were thinking. It would be really hard to line up an angled cut in the middle anyway. My Pet Trap has a sharp angle in the middle which is great for compactness and comfort but nothing lines up well in it.

-A
0 x