Comfortable Metal Devices

For the gearheads in the audience
danj
Comfortable Metal Devices

Post by danj »

I've been so happy with the comfort of our cb-6000s, I'm curious as to what the most comfortable metal devices are for those men that have been in the cb-6000s and went over to a metal device. Now, it took me a while to convince my wife on ANY device, so I don't see us going to metal for a while, but I do like the looks of the Mature Metal devices, but seem to see quite a few comfort complaints regarding the jail bird. Perhaps, the watchful mistress is a more comfortable device for someone who is quite comfortable in the 6000s?

Guess you could say I'm just doing a little preliminary research before I start lobbying the wife sometime next year about going to metal! :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
jnuts

Re: Comfortable Metal Devices

Post by jnuts »

I'm finding my jailbird a lot more comfortable now. Still some things I would change but it just took some getting used to. I did have it off for about a day and a half due to some rubbing on the underside of my cock. The first ring of the cage was the culprit this time. Didn't even notice it until I had an itch and it started stinging. Had a nice little cut. I added some lube to that ring when i put it back on before work today. Belle is relieved that I'm locked back up. ;)
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I am very happy with my CB 6000s, also. MM seems to be the next logical step, but I think they have to iron out some of the design issues that have been causing issues with wearers. I will be watching for some design changes by MM and continue to read forum member's experiences. But, for now, I am perfectly happy in the plastic tube. I shot the Millers an email recently asking that they consider designing an even smaller version of the CB-6000 and suggested they call it the 6000xs. Take maybe .5-.75 inches off the 6000s length. I think it would be very popular and I encourage others to email and suggest the same.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

wishful4 wrote:Take maybe .5-.75 inches off the 6000s length. I think it would be very popular and I encourage others to email and suggest the same.
I am currently in the CB6000s using the 1/4" gap between the A ring and the cage and I would buy the CB6000sx at a half inch shorter. I will eventuallly go to MM only because they will make to order. I prefer the plastic due to the weight difference. Plastic is half the weight of metal.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

When I was first talking my husband into a JailBird from the CB-6000s he was wearing at the time, one of the arguments against the JB was the weight. He didn't want a big heavy cage and as you say, the metal devices weigh twice as much. But, once the JB arrived and he got used to it (which happened pretty quickly) he didn't really notice the weight difference.

He seems completely content with his Watchful Mistress, which at 1 3/4" long is 3/4" shorter than the CB-6000s. It is small and tight and snug and that seems to do a great deal to make the overall device comfortable. He also hasn't had any of the problems that others have reported with chafing or rough spots. I did sand a few of the solder points on the inside of the WM, but that was more because I was being obsessive-compulsive rather than him complaining that they chafed.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
danj

Post by danj »

wishful4 wrote:I shot the Millers an email recently asking that they consider designing an even smaller version of the CB-6000 and suggested they call it the 6000xs. Take maybe .5-.75 inches off the 6000s length. I think it would be very popular and I encourage others to email and suggest the same.
Certainly no harm in another cb-6000 size being made available. I'm finding the 6000s seems to be just the right fit. I'm usually very close to the end of the tube. Not sure I'd want it any shorter.
Last edited by danj on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
danj

Post by danj »

Dev wrote:When I was first talking my husband into a JailBird from the CB-6000s he was wearing at the time, one of the arguments against the JB was the weight. He didn't want a big heavy cage and as you say, the metal devices weigh twice as much.

...He seems completely content with his Watchful Mistress
Wow, didn't realize they were twice the weight, though that does make perfect sense going from plastic to steel. Though the 6000s seems to be an excellent fit, I do think I could probably get an even better fit with those custom MM options. I think another member here (Michael and Melissa, if I'm not mistaken) has ordered the WM, so I'll be curious as to their feedback on that device. Sounds like it's been a great fit for Ab. My wife is away on a business trip, so I've been locked-up full time since Sunday afternoon. She prefers to have me unlocked at night with her, so at this point I'm not doing much full-time wear anyway, and this device has been great so far.
0 x
-Dan

MelsBitch

Post by MelsBitch »

I upgraded to metal about 6 months or so ago and am greatful for it! The 2 devices do not compare, the metal is much more comfy to wear, cleaner and just looks better. The added weight is a non-issue.
0 x
Cage Chrinicles - Richs new slave life in chastity
http://www.cagechronicles.com
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

As someone who had pretty much given up on the CB-6000s, the Steelheart has been a godsend. I could never wear the CB-6000s for more than 2 or 3 days without it cutting into my skin. I've had the Steelheart for a month now, with very few problems. The weight issue is significant though -- the Steelheart is more than twice the weight of CB-6000s + lock. My biggest complaint is that the weight causes the device to slide down quite a bit, putting even more pressure on the testicles. I've had to switch from loose boxers to tight BVDs.

If price is a concern, the Steelworxx devices can be much less expensive than the MM devices when configured with a standard lock.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

The additional weight of the JB isn't a problem for me. The ease of cleaning and the much more comfortable base ring makes the overall device really comfortable. Until I got taken out for vacation a few days ago, I'd worn my JB continuously for over 6 weeks.

In some respects, it is a bit too comfortable and effective. There's no actual reason for Keyhldr to remove it, unless she wants to play with her toys.
0 x