JB or WM????Can't decide!!!

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

JB or WM????Can't decide!!!

Post by wishful4 »

I have looked at each model online at least a hundred times and read all the threads. However, I still can't make up my mind which one. I live in a very warm climate in the southland, and I think the JB would be more suitable in that regard. The WM, made with flat bar, looks like it would be more comfortable for longer term wear. My concern about the JB is the comfort of the round bars during extended wear. Both should be easy to keep clean. Bill, at MM, says he sells four JBs to one of every other device. That fact alone is very persuasive. If anyone can think of anything that would help with my decision that hasn't been said already, please post. I have done all the measurements and know they are both good devices, but I want to make the right choice the first time. Thanks in advance for your comments!!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Dev

Re: JB or WM????Can't decide!!!

Post by Dev »

Speaking from a Keyholder's point of view: I was completely happy with the JB until the WM arrived. I like the flat metal on the WM a little bit better. It's shinier and has that sexy "locked in metal" look to me. The JB was certainly sexy, too. We're talking qualitative degrees of difference here...LOL. But since you're asking, my vote would go to the WM.

And, I've said it before but my advice, whichever device you go with...spend the extra $$ and get the screw option. You can still use a lock, you don't have to use a screw, but I think the screw makes it so much more streamlined and yeah, sexy. And if you have the option then you have the option, vs. sending it back to be retrofitted or doing it yourself.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Thanks Dev! Bill at MM has sent me pictures of both the screw options and I plan on selecting one of them. I also plan to have the locking post welded to the top of the base ring instead of the side, which I feel would be more comfortable.

My sizing has worked out to be:
base ring 1 7/8"
gap 3/8"
cage length 1 3/4"
cage diameter 1 1/4"

If I could just DECIDE!!!!!!
0 x
Wishful4
Dev

Post by Dev »

wishful4 wrote:Thanks Dev! Bill at MM has sent me pictures of both the screw options and I plan on selecting one of them. I also plan to have the locking post welded to the top of the base ring instead of the side, which I feel would be more comfortable.

My sizing has worked out to be:
base ring 1 7/8"
gap 3/8"
cage length 1 3/4"
cage diameter 1 1/4"
Those measurements sound very close to what we have.
If I could just DECIDE!!!!!!
Flip a coin and if you're not happy with what the coin gives you, pick the other one.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I think I'll leave the decision to my KH/Spouse. She's a better decision maker anyway!
0 x
Wishful4
Atone

Post by Atone »

wishful4 wrote:I also plan to have the locking post welded to the top of the base ring instead of the side, which I feel would be more comfortable.
I think having the post on top of the base ring is the way to go. I haven't done that yet but might in the future. I like the fit of the jailbird I wear all the time too much to switch to something else for a couple of weeks while it goes back to Texas to be refitted that way.

As for your decision, based on what you have posted I would be inclined to the Jailbird. If you are going to go for long periods without removing it I think it will be easier to keep clean, especially if you are going for a snug fit (which I personally like a lot). Based on the sizes you posted it looks like it is probably going to be a snug fit. If you are going to take it off everyday for cleaning then I would think a bit more about the WM. I usually go at least a couple of weeks at a time without removal with no problems (and a very snug fit), I am currently at 4 weeks and doing great.

-A
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

I will have feedback soon, apparently my JB is in transit, easy to clean is why i made that choice.

With mixed feelings i wait for its arrival, I am enjoying my freedom a lot now, but if wifey likes it...well...so much for freedom, which is one of the reasons I have not worn my 6K for a few weeks. One is i am not in a sub mood presently, 2 because my wife does not like the 6K anyway, and 3 when i look at it...even i think its icky.
0 x
Bert

Post by Bert »

I was reading this topic, great can any one tell me what is a JB, 6K and what is a WM ???
I am complete new on this forum so I have to get used to this short names.
Greetings from Bert from the netherlands.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

Hello Bert, In short the JB is the jailbird from Mature Metal, MM for short and the WM stands for Watchful Mistress also from MM.
The 6K stands for the cb-6000 from A.L.Enterprises and is a plastic device.
Welcome to the site.
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

I think the vertical post is a smart move, because who wants to try to get a cockring off when you just got released?! (Either that, or someone's going to get poked - and not in the good way, heh.) This is an issue we have been experiencing and which I hope to resolve. Looking forward to hearing how you like your new JB!
0 x