Jailbird pain

For the gearheads in the audience
likes2blocked

Re: Jailbird pain

Post by likes2blocked »

elwoodinchastity wrote:When I get hard in this one, I don't reach the end of the tube. With by CB-3000 I do, which then causes the ring to get pulled forward, which hurts. The longer tube way mo bettah.
Yup, I'll go along with that. A nocturnal erection can be annoying, but it only gets really uncomfortable when I've gotten stuck part way down the CB-6000, thus shortening it. Then when everything expands, the ring goes far enough up that there's no room left in the sack, and things get really seriously unhappy.

In the Jailbird, I never get stuck - I think the metal doesn't stick as much. I think I'm also fortunate, as it seems to have just the right amount of room - things don't get seriously carried away with themselves, and if I'm as hard as I can get in it, it isn't a disaster.

Reducing diameter can help, if the one you have is too large, but I think a shorter length would make matters worse, not better.
0 x
moonpickle

Post by moonpickle »

Atone wrote:
moonpickle wrote:I've had the Jailbird for a couple weeks now & have problems with nocturnal erections. I wake up fairly often with that kicked-in-the-nuts feeling & I have to take it off. I think what's happening is when I get hard it pulls the ring down right up against my balls squishing them.

I'm trying to figure out what's causing this, whether the base ring is too small or the 3/8" gap is too big (allowing it to be pulled down). The actual cage fits great, even if I wouldn't mind 1/8"-1/4" shorter.

Any suggestions?
welcome to the forum.

This is based primarily on my experience with a MM Jailbird.

When this happens how tight is the base ring? I find it to be more comfortable with a snugger ring. I can just barely get the tip of my pinkie between the shaft and the ring when I get a nocturnal erection. With the next larger ring I find it to be more painful during an erection. Not sure what would happen with a smaller ring but I don't think I would want to find out (actually I gave my next smaller ring away, it is becoming the group whore I think).

I am convinced that the larger gap can cause discomfort. Basically it causes the testicles to get squished almost from the sides rather than trapped from the front. Minimizing squishing is a good thing.

I would be surprised if 1/4" of length would make much difference.

How snug is the tube? I have several devices for comparison and without a doubt the snugger the tube (or cage) the better they are during a nocturnal erection. This doesn't make sense but it seems to hold true for others as well.

The two things that I have found that help with discomfort during nocturnal erections are 1) a little silicone lube (one drop) inside the base ring and 2) drink plenty of water before going to bed.

-A
Thanks for your reply.

The tight ring is pretty tight, so I don't think that's it. I was actually considering going a size bigger.

I don't disagree about the gap size, I'd like to lessen the space on mine.

The tube is fairly snug. It's not squeezing me, but I'm right up against the bars. I wouldn't mind it being 1/8" smaller in diameter, but I wouldn't at all say it's too big.

One thing that annoys me as well, is that my head tends to move around a bit when soft. It doesn't hurt at all, just gets stuck sometimes off-angle & I have to re-align it when I have to pee or whatever. I'm not sure if this is normal, I just expected it to be held in place more.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

moonpickle wrote: I just expected it to be held in place more.
I doubt that is going to happen. I was a little like that in my CB-3000 so I thought my first jailbird about the size of a CB6000S would be better. It was but I still had the same issue. When I got my second jailbird which is much, much smaller than the first I thought for sure that would keep everything in place. It does, but still the head moves around a little bit. I usually have to do a slight alignment before I can pee.

I have been amazed by the ability of my penis to shrink in to smaller and smaller tubes, it seems to know no bounds. Just so you don't worry (not necessarily you but some others come to mind) every thing comes back to life just fine when I am let out and there is no reduction in size there.

-A
0 x
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

I get really annoyed about the head moving and then having to align it every time I need to pee. I finally got tired of all that, so before I put the tube on (CB6ks) I slide a rubber cock ring over the end of my penis (just past the head). In order to position it in the tube I take a piece of string or shoelace and loop it through the cock ring. I put both ends of the string through the pee slit and then I carefully push the cock ring into the tube while pulling on both ends of the string. This causes the head to get jammed up in the tube, so I have to use a Q-tip to nudge it downwards. Once it's pointed in the right direction I continue to pull on the strings while sliding the tube onto the locking pins. On the CB6ks there is a slight recess to match the contours of your head, the ring fits this perfectly. When it gets into this position, I pull on one end of the string and make final adjustments of the head to line everything up. Not only does my head stay lined up nearly 90 percent of the day, but it also helps stretch out my penis to fill the entire tube. The only draw backs are if you "turtle", now you're stuck with this ring in the way of peeing. And the other is when you get erect the ring can be uncomfortable, depending on your size...Everything design has it's trade off's....good luck.
0 x