ring or no ring?

For the gearheads in the audience
pantyworship

ring or no ring?

Post by pantyworship »

Mistress K is shopping for a device to replace the cb6000 and is enamored of the simplicity of the no-ring devices by the pervs at steelwerks (e.g., http://steelwerksextreme.com/blog/?p=2042). My feeling is that if I'm going to be locked I'd prefer a ring-based device that secures the entire package - but never having worn a no-ring version, I can't say I'm sure about it. Any experiences to report?
0 x
Atone
Re: ring or no ring?

Post by Atone »

welcome to the forum,

I don't have any experience with those devices but they look very heavy. I have heard that the no ring devices tend to pull anyway, combine that with a heavy device and it doesn't look comfortable for long term wear.

-A
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I'd agree. I imagine the weight of that device would pull on the piercing.

I'm torn. I like the simplicity of the no-ring devices, if they prevent orgasm. On the other hand, the ringed devices provide more of a sensation of bondage, and less access to "the goods". Perhaps that's why the full belts intrigue me even more. I'm turned on by having the least amount of access to my cock and balls, even though comfort-wise, the more access there is, the more likely it would be comfortable for long term wear.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

My steelheart is fairly heavy as well and I've found that I've started wearing either jock straps or boy-shorts that have a lot of support. I suspect that would be a requirement for most ringless devices, let alone ones made of steel.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart